Masters Final...

puppylover

I stayed up waaaay past my bed time for a Sunday to watch this - what a final!!

That's the most animated I have seen Ronnie Sullivan in years - :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant match and felt sorry for Selby but Ronnie nailed it on the night!

Was a great match.

Loved it in the last frame when Ronnie soooo didn't care if they re-racked or not :lol:

Then he turned round and said "yeah it's borrin ennit" :lol:

But he was made up to win in the end. Impressive with a new cue.

Was a great match.

Loved it in the last frame when Ronnie soooo didn't care if they re-racked or not :lol:

Then he turned round and said "yeah it's borrin ennit" :lol:

But he was made up to win in the end. Impressive with a new cue.

the second re-rack was funny "lets have another couple of shots then see eh" Quality!

he had only used it for a few hours prior to the final which is awesome - you could see him checking out the balance on it all night.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then gave the cue away to a mate at the end!

Have you seen the bit the BBC did on the cue making man? There is one guy who all the pro's use to get their cues made and he has a huuuuuge waiting list.

Then gave the cue away to a mate at the end!

Have you seen the bit the BBC did on the cue making man? There is one guy who all the pro's use to get their cues made and he has a huuuuuge waiting list.

nope not seen it.... surprised, as Phil would have probably had that on :lol::lol:

I thought they did a good montage of clips for Mr Vine though last night - that was quite moving...... :cry:

They showed it last year when the World championship was on, they'll prob show it again though.

Yeah, shame to see David Vine gone :(

Back