Manumisson Movie/motel...

Ibiza-girlie

Anyone of you ever stayed in the motel? If yes, what was it like?

And what was that "banned" movie all about as well?

cheers! :D

The movie is awful. I got it as a christmas present one year. All it is is shots of the Manumission sex show.

Is manumission and good any more - i appreciate it was years ago. I've never been because I've always thought it sounded a bit pants. :confused:

I dunno what it was like during the sexshow (not that I care, dont think a circus like that has got anything to do with proper clubbing)....but Im just curious about what the movie is like!

Not much more to be honest. Its kind of set out as a day in the life of Manumission. It starts off at the beach, with lots of naked people rolling about the sand, then shows you some parades, then goes to Privilege, where it shows you ‘the best of’ the sex shows and interviews a lot of the entertainers. Then it goes to Space and shows you lots of wasted people. It then goes to the beach again and shows you Mike and Claire having sex in the sea. Honestly it is the biggest waste of money ever. :rolleyes:

The afterparty at space is better.

go to that instead.

i challenge anyone to get chucked out of the manu afterparty - apart from n8 ;)

K said:
Not much more to be honest. Its kind of set out as a day in the life of Manumission. It starts off at the beach, with lots of naked people rolling about the sand, then shows you some parades, then goes to Privilege, where it shows you ‘the best of’ the sex shows and interviews a lot of the entertainers. Then it goes to Space and shows you lots of wasted people. It then goes to the beach again and shows you Mike and Claire having sex in the sea. Honestly it is the biggest waste of money ever. :rolleyes:

sounds pretty good. :p

good they must be really hedonistic if there is such a word for it! exhibitionists....

well nevermind then, Ill pass on the movie but if I get to see it one day I will.

no one ever stayed at the motel?
read somewhere that the "sex" on stage at the M parties were fake and that claire stated they never "really" did it

No i think they definitely did! There was a one bit with a union jack flag that just looked painful! :eek:

She done things with a huge 6ft flag that I didnt think was possible. Even she admitted it was extremely painful.

yikes!!! pain...oh lord! why do that to yourself???
hmm, well did it at least look good? the woman has had 2 babies so there must be some space in there after all lol*

Not chucked out of Manu Carry on, but got asked to leave DC10 and never come back.... Although I think they have lifted the ban now. I'm just not going back.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

matt collins said:
, but got asked to leave DC10 and never come back.... Although I think they have lifted the ban now. I'm just not going back.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

care to elaborate :p

manumission is bangin been 3 times and loved every single time going to the opening party this year !!!!!!!!

Back