Make Privilege big again

AhhaHAhahhaha 😂 "Which is a monumental project" 😂 Really, I don't understand why 😜

347612483_10161306538321393_4646190171524345589_n_resultat.jpg

Remember this picture...

space.jpg

Space will be back, when, where, In what form, with the same flavor, with the same energy? That's is the question.
The same atmosphere is possible in Ibiza in 2023? I think no!

AhhaHAhahhaha 😂 "Which is a monumental project" 😂 Really, I don't understand why 😜

Remember this picture...

Space will be back, when, where, In what form, with the same flavor, with the same energy? That's is the question.
The same atmosphere is possible in Ibiza in 2023? I think no!

Things change. Let it be in our memory. Ku is not coming back , a lot of other clubs are away.

I'm no branding expert but Ku could work more than Space, it's (stating the obvious) the same site.so would feel authentic, but also the name hasn't been used for years, so it would be familiar for old ravers but a curiosity for younger ravers.

We all know what this is going to be. They currently have nowhere to properly hold concerts and large production shows at night without a pool getting in the way. Can’t fit the Afterlife LED setup in Hi and it’s probably really bugging Matutes.

Hopefully they use more creativity than they did with Hi.

If I was a gambling man I would bet the folks behind Zamna would have the highest likelihood of being able to fill a club this size, maybe a Zamna Ibiza summer series (anyone that has experienced the magnitude of their Tulum events would know). But the island is oh so competitive yes

Ruin it like they did with Space?
Probably yes , I only went once to Hi few years back and it was so sad to see what they have done that I never went back ! In the other hand , I never had the same fun in privilege than in space ( i think I went more than a hundred time in space in 15 years time , privilege less than 10 times )so I won’t be sad to see something new there but yeah almost sure that it will be vip oriented but if they keep the same side , they will need lots and lots of normal clubber to have a good dancefloor , also without that , vip won’t come either

Why is this club so hated here? It feels like 80% of the people in this thread want it gone, or feel its current fate is the best outcome and don't want it back. I don't have a preference one way or another, but I'm curious as to why that's the case. What context am I missing?

Last edited:
Back