Lost Boys: The Tribe

Have a feeling this will suck donkey balls. Look at what they've done to other films of that era getting recent sequels... (Indy 4 was just painful)

This is the one I'm most looking forward to, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409459/ just can't wait to see it

The books quality if you've never read it, throughly recommended...

Looks good, anyway ill still go see The Lost Boys (or download a torrent:twisted: ) hopefully it'll be out soon.

Why do they feel the need to redo/make sequels to films that were so long ago!?

Lack of ideas/imagination/creativity!

Film companies want guranteed returns on their investment so using something that has been successful before they know whether the re-make is any good or not there will be at least some interest at the box office.

Sax Player

The guy playing the Sax to "I still believe" is not the real singer of the song.

Otherswise, pretty run of the mill vampire movie.

Anyone else care to hang from the train trestle over the incredibly convenient fog?

My science teacher bit me in the neck once but I didn't complain. It's a high school thing.

The guy playing the Sax to "I still believe" is not the real singer of the song.

Otherswise, pretty run of the mill vampire movie.

Anyone else care to hang from the train trestle over the incredibly convenient fog?

My science teacher bit me in the neck once but I didn't complain. It's a high school thing.

No he also played the sax (!) on Tina Turner We Don't need another hero... (we got Tony Cascarino!).

Can't remember his full name something 80s though...

Back