!!!Looking for work!!!

Jess666

Hi, Me and my mate were thinking about moving over to ibiza for a year or 2 and was wondering if anybody knows if there are any jobs going over there. We are in our teens and need work. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

unless you have very good spanish and are quite well connected you won't find any work other than menial seasonal jobs. our season lasts from may to october so i wouldn't be too hopeful about surviving here for a year or two. why not try for a summer season? we walked through san an today and saw lots of notices for bars looking for pr and other workers - very unusual for this time of year.

excellent news re jobs :D - I am heading out in a week and have been told there is not many about.

Apartment in Ibiza

Hi jess

We have a couple of places in a 2 bedroom aparmtment in playa de'en bossa just 5mns walk from Bora Bora and Space.
Let me know if you are interested !!

Tony_uks@hotmail.com or 00447986390832

trvan said:
excellent news re jobs :D - I am heading out in a week and have been told there is not many about.

I was in Ibiza for 3 & 1/2 years and correct me if I´m wrong BUT it is possible to get a job any and everyday of the week if you are prepared to do anything... there is always something.

My friend who got bored easily worked her way through about 12 jobs in 3 months and NEVER had any trouble in finding anything...ie. Mambo, Bay Bar, Es Paradis, etc.

looking for pr job

i'm looking for work for summer 2006. i will be 21 years old and single. i'm getting my degree in pr and i would love to work for a club. i work in a hotel/night club now as well as go to school so i'm used to long hours. i love fun nights and days at the beach! if you have any information email me at arax.vanburen@gmail.com. I do speak a little spanish and will be taking more spanish this spring to prepare me.
can you make enough money there during the summer to break even with living there?

Back