Looking for Song from 1994 Please!!!

valleyboy

Hi Everyone

I've Searched everywhere! me and all my mates when to San Antonio way back in the
summer of 1994!
at the time there was a massive anthem that was being played everywhere,
I don't know who Sang/mixed/composed it, all I remember was the sort of Chorus
which went "Crazy men don't live so long, oh Yeh you know it"
and with really wicked music between, can anyone remember this track, I've searched forever for it:(:(:(

Please Help!!!!

Warhorse you are the best!

I have searched for this song for years, Mate you are Tops

Very much appreciated!!

Valleyboy:D:D:D:D

:lol: Ha ha i remember that one too!! I would have told you. Blast - Crayzy Man was played alot on the dance radio alot where i lived at the time. I liked the Factory Vox the best.

THANK YOU Warhorse!

I have searched for this song for years, Mate you are Tops

Very much appreciated!!

Valleyboy:D:D:D:D

I found this song on a remix and loved it. I just spent an age searching. Shazam didn't work and I eventually found it's title by searching google for the lyrics. What the HELL did we do before the internet hu? But then I couldn't find the song anywhere, and eventually I found your thread which gave me the lead I needed - the artist (Blast). Eventually I found it on Beatport. The version I was actually looking for was the Nicola Fasano & Steve Forest remix. If you're into high energy progressive house, have a listen.

Thank you!!!

I remember Crazy Man :lol:

Tong used to play it on his show, week after week for months - remember really liking the long intro, but would sound horribly dated now

amazed that your search brought you back to this thread!

Back