L

another track shazamed yesterday
this kind of track to listen while recovering from a party n hitting ibz roads

ps:i was listening to some video of TOU lst week,with synthe, looks like cheezy EDM ?

Did you just not listen to anything other than the USB's dj friends gave you for the last 5years... Like you are late to the party ? or just slowing down

i gave up listenin to music since 2003
exception only the mix CDs I ve brought from ibz trips
beside No music except some middle east music in order to master middle east drums aka Darbuka
1 2 3 4
DoumTack Doumdoum Tack (Saidi rythm 4/4 )

Anyone saw Savage and She?follow them?at Zoo project Bue Marlin?
Never heard about them but just saw a video from Bmi and its nice :Ethno House with a DJ playin on a drums:congas,not machine drum ?, to attend for sure if in ibz
I ve seen many feedback from people I follow Ants Warrior opening, Guy Gerber rumours.Afterlife .Solomun ..Not ready for this ? the video that was ok was Solomun b2b Damian lazarus in a private boat party but ,forget about it ..?

I went to the Raval fiesta mayor last night - really, really good. free street parties with live music and djs. top crowd. no problemo.

the last guy on was called DJ Andy Loop who is based in BCN. electronic very repetitive drums with ethnic influences with live percussionists and guitarists. the effect is very hypnotic music which sounds awesome. (elements of Claussell in there but at a different tempo)

I didn't get any footage but this gives an indication of what it's about

Anyone saw Savage and She?follow them?at Zoo project Bue Marlin?
Never heard about them but just saw a video from Bmi and its nice :Ethno House with a DJ playin on a drums:congas,not machine drum ?, to attend for sure if in ibz
I ve seen many feedback from people I follow Ants Warrior opening, Guy Gerber rumours.Afterlife .Solomun ..Not ready for this ? the video that was ok was Solomun b2b Damian lazarus in a private boat party but ,forget about it ..?
They are playing at a rooftop party in Amsterdam next Sunday. I'm going for sure so ill let you know how it was.

So @FallenangelGparsons , as promised... a short review about Savage and She in Amsterdam.

The party changed from a rooftop party to a different venue. It was INSIDE a harbour crane, high above the ground with approx 50-70 people attending (max capacity 75 and no advertising for the party or whatsoever). It was amazing.
Savage and She played a very long extended set because a special guest was late. Their style is so unique and energetic.
The special guest was Adriatique. A back2back with Savage and She followed. We were down to like 50 guests by then. The sun came up and we were still dancing IN the crane.

As for Savage and She, we had a little chat with them. They had to go back to Ibiza the next day for Zoo and they are doing a sunset session tonight at Sunset Ashram. Really worth checking them out.

Beside nomad house tunes

Anyone can put videos of tunes with darbuka rolls? such this one i've seen on an video from ibz girl met ibz 12, i give up following dance music charts since 2002 ? , Thanks.
Ibz town to Formentera trip

That crispy basic roll, easy to reproduce is from a darbuka drum (not authentic one (clay and fishskin head) but aluminium one and plastic head)

just shazam this morning this track i got since 3 years
followed by this kicking tune , i was in the mood to have some moves in the train :cool:
just my 2 cents, if u listen to kickin trancy muysic u dont need drugs:Keep it simple as stupid

any other tunes such as Tunnelvsisions-Raga ?
ps:if u listen to weird boring tracks i, can undesrtstand the use of drugs to get into it ? (gonna have more fans here again ? ?)

Back