L

FallenangelGparsons

I was wondering if some people can recommand anthems/mix for this kind of music we can heard along saga Cova santa parties, n can post videos or mixes?
this king of trancy Deep house with lot of middle east african vibes, flute, violin, drums, guitar..
i got some kick ass tunes i hear from my usb key n in ibz but never found the name..Nico Stojan, Satori.,Bedouin..
eg

a cover from french famous singer ..l enjoy this kind of track where i could play drums easyly on it

yeah whatever the name, its ethno world music with some beat to summarize

they sometime include french lyrics, the track im looking for playe by acid pauli closing heart 17, lot of violins
au dela des montagnes , il y a de l'imagination..je suis ton chauffeur. ..emmènes moi

i was surprised one track i had on a remix was from Bedouin as they play some boring music in their party just saying..far from this kind of music

Last edited:

I was wondering if some people can recommand anthems/mix for this kind of music we can heard along saga Cova santa parties, n can post videos or mixes?
this king of trancy Deep house with lot of middle east african vibes, flute, violin, drums, guitar..
i got some kick ass tunes i hear from my usb key n in ibz but never found the name..Nico Stojan, Satori.,Bedouin..
eg

a cover from french famous singer ..l enjoy this kind of track where i could play drums easyly on it

maybe this?

yes! Totally, this kind
i guess along "do no sit" @ heart bu no parties along my date

I hope to listen to this kind of music along

Woomoon parties, hoping they dont play too much pop such u2/depeche mode look a like tracks...
Guardian of EK
Matkub parties @ heart

Last edited:
most genres have a few standout tracks or anthems which everyone knows, but I've noticed the desert sound seems to avoid this. It probably means it will never get too mainstream (obv a good thing) but it also makes it harder for newbies to discover it. I think part of the appeal is precisely the fact it doesn't rely on big individual tunes and that you just float along to the experience. I dunno if anyone has written about it but I'd guess that a lot of ex-Goa heads who didn't go down the psy route embraced the idea of B.M. style eco-festivals and this music feeds into that. Everyone's getting older and the bpm count inevitably drops. (Or maybe I just made all that up on the zero knowledge I have of this scene)

most genres have a few standout tracks or anthems which everyone knows, but I've noticed the desert sound seems to avoid this. It probably means it will never get too mainstream (obv a good thing) but it also makes it harder for newbies to discover it. I think part of the appeal is precisely the fact it doesn't rely on big individual tunes and that you just float along to the experience. I dunno if anyone has written about it but I'd guess that a lot of ex-Goa heads who didn't go down the psy route embraced the idea of B.M. style eco-festivals and this music feeds into that. Everyone's getting older and the bpm count inevitably drops. (Or maybe I just made all that up on the zero knowledge I have of this scene)
No, a few tracks are real anthems for the gluten-free - vegano-yoga-i wear a cool hat - only natural drugs like kana-Tulum and burning man regular - crowd.

I am crying now every time I listen a track with Arabian lyrics or Shamanic thoughts.

I m a caveman,I never follow the media.
it just I could fit some darbuka rolls/rythm easily with this kind of music
Sounds obvious to add live middle east instruments (guitar/Oud drums/Darbuka) to upper an ethno mix session.
I wish I can make money in banging drums in cova Santa :p n not raisin hands in the air ,I'm more into making people dancing, than Dancing

Back