London

fatphilb

Okay troops, 2 days till Im down there with Bartonious.

Are the Key, Fabric, and Turnmills fairly near each other?

We will most likely be going to either Fabric (Villajobbies) or The Key (Tiefschwarz 8)), so is there a decent area for all day boozing (preferably avoiding hordes of rugby fans :confused:). Recomendations for boozers welcome, remembering although we aren't neds, we're not exactly well to do and will be going from the previous night anyhow.

Also, which tube would we get from Liverpool St Station to such an area.

Many thanks!

Okay troops, 2 days till Im down there with Bartonious.

Are the Key, Fabric, and Turnmills fairly near each other?

We will most likely be going to either Fabric (Villajobbies) or The Key (Tiefschwarz 8)), so is there a decent area for all day boozing (preferably avoiding hordes of rugby fans :confused:). Recomendations for boozers welcome, remembering although we aren't neds, we're not exactly well to do and will be going from the previous night anyhow.

Also, which tube would we get from Liverpool St Station to such an area.

Many thanks!

Fabric and Turnmills are 5 mins apart (Farringdon is your closest station). The Key is in Kings X (5-10 mins in a taxi from Farringdon) or it's about 10 mins walk from Kings X station.

The Big Chill on Brick Lane is good for all day drinking and casualty-friendly, or the Lock Tavern in Camden is another good pub to lose a day.

As long as you avoid anywhere in the West End and any of the chains you'll avoid the rugby and tourist crew.

big chill in kings cross is lovely too for boozing.

Might see you at villalobos!

I was about to suggest the Big Chill House in King's Cross. The weather is supposed to be great this weekend in London - sunny both Sat & Sun so maybe a pub with an outdoor area would be an idea too. Have fun ;)

thanks for the info troops

still undecided as to where to go, i fancied the lineup at turnmills but others are saying fabric

nick, if you see us do say hello

I was about to suggest the Big Chill House in King's Cross. The weather is supposed to be great this weekend in London - sunny both Sat & Sun so maybe a pub with an outdoor area would be an idea too. Have fun ;)

big chill kings cross is ideal if you go to the key.;)

big chill kings x has a roof garden too!:D8)

da big chill BAR in brick lane is closed for refurb

the fabulous big chill house in kings x is open

have fun phil

da big chill BAR in brick lane is closed for refurb

:oops: Sorry Phil that used to my work local but I'm obviously way out of touch with the EEK :oops: :lol: Just go with what the more reliable members have told you and head to the Big Chill in Kings X (altho the Lock Tavern is better ) :lol: ;)

Back