London sat 28th Feb?

macdonsj said:
any good nights on for Saturday 28th Feb in London village?

Hi Scott, Laura mentioned that you were coming to London Town that wkend.

All I know so far is that it is launch night of Jon Carter's ;) residency and album launch @ Ministry.

Listings aren't up to date for other clubs but I'll keep an eye out for you and when I hear of anything I'll let you know. I know that Underwater is always last Saturday of the month @ The End but that is moving bi-monthly this year and is on in January so won't be on in February so I think that Saturday could be launch night of Laurent Garnier's bi-monthly residency @ The End but don't quote me on that and I'll try and find out for definite.

I think Hed Kandi is always last Saturday of the month @ Pacha and Renaissance is last Saturday night of the month @ the Cross. I'm not sure what Turnmills are doing this year cos they've moved some of their Saturday nights round.

thought that about Hed Kandi

Turnmills is Together with Justin Robertson etc

The Cross is Renaissance with Sander K

but Jon Carter at Ministry sounds very appealing indeed!!!

already got the Harlem Nights on the friday marked down for a deffo!!

macdonsj said:
but Jon Carter at Ministry sounds very appealing indeed!!!

Well I will be @ Ministry, don't know if that will make you not want to go now :lol: ;) Would be fab to see you and Laura again. I can't remember rest of line-up off top of my head, I think Mutiny are there as well, I'll check my work PC on Monday.

February 28th @ Ministry of Sound
Saturday Sessions Album Launch Party / Saville Row

BOX
Jon Carter
Medicine 8
Mutiny

BAR
Marc Hughes
Spencer Broughton
Mark Westhenry

:D

Back