Liverpool This Weekend

Buckley

@onemore and others who might know.

This is my traditional 'I'm going on a stag do and might sneak it a bit of clubbing' post.

I think it actually happened once in Brighton about 12 years ago, but I need to know the options....

So, Friday and Saturday night this weekend, what's on? (Where a 42 year won't be pelted by glowsticks!)

Try constellations tomorrow night. There's a techno night on, if that's your thing. Brilliant venue with a nice outdoor area, and the weather looks boss for tomorrow...

How'd it go in Liverpool, Buckley? Hope you weren't papped by the daily mail in their annual slaughter of the race goers

Sweet, the weather was unreal. Glad you enjoyed it and hope you got some winners.

I didn't get around to having a bet! My mate got first and second in the National. Our joint bet out of the whip is still running now I think!

Was really pleased to chance upon some decent breakfast at Cau, a two minute walk from our apartments. Steak, eggs and bloody Mary was just what was needed.

There was some people in a right state - paramedics the lot!

@onemore and others who might know.

This is my traditional 'I'm going on a stag do and might sneak it a bit of clubbing' post.

I think it actually happened once in Brighton about 12 years ago, but I need to know the options....

So, Friday and Saturday night this weekend, what's on? (Where a 42 year won't be pelted by glowsticks!)

This year's reprise - another stag do!

This time, 3 of us are on a later train up than the other 27, so I could see them being so far ahead when we get there on Friday I might end up elsewhere - any recommendations?

try castle street

if you like wine then veeno is brilliant. then make your way to sanctuary tap and mcguffies

rigbys on dale street is a proper boozer then make your way to the ship & mitre

try castle street

if you like wine then veeno is brilliant. then make your way to sanctuary tap and mcguffies

rigbys on dale street is a proper boozer then make your way to the ship & mitre

Not a wine fan but will tell the couple of lads who are. Cheers JD!

Back