List of restaurants in Ibiza town

mikkak

Hello everybody, what nice restaurants you know in Ibiza town?, expensive, cheap, fashion restaurants, whatever but nice.

La Brasa is very good!! but not that cheap, and a reservation is almost every night a must.
If you want to eat cheap and good, you must ask the people who're working in Ibiza town. The know the restaurants where you don't see any tourist.

Most of the restaurants in dalt vila are excellent, but quite expensive.

Depends what you call expensive though i suppose.

I can recommend El Olivo and La Ventana.

my favorite is comidas de san juan....its not possible to reserve a table, you have to wait....many locals, excelent fish, allways full...

:D Hi to everyone,thanks for the answers, I want to go to expensive and cheap restaurants, I am in my hollydays so I don't mind spending money some evenings. I suppose I would go to cheap ones o medium prices restaurants depending of the day. So I am open to all sort of restaurants, depending of what I been spending during the day and the nigth that is quite long.
Everybody's recomending La Brasa what type of food they cook? and Comidas de San Juan, where's that, you got any idea of the street?

comidas de san juan is at the end of the street beginning at theatro...no idea whats the name of it...but everybody of the locals knows it....its cheap and very good,...thats why always full with locals ;) ...also a good cheap one is the restaurante victoria...

Thanks to everybody contributing to my list. :D :D

McRackin said:
mikkak wrote:
Comidas de San Juan, where's that, you got any idea of the street?

theres a whole thread dedicated to that street, including pictures of the most famous shops and restaurants:

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=29036
by the way

THANK YOU MCRACKIN, YOU ARE SO HELPFULL, THE PHOTO OF THE APARTMENT WAS GREAT, I OW YOU A DRINK OR TWO OR THREE...

Back