it opens on may 22nd :!:

31213720_2088426127852744_1450756037517770752_n.jpg

ALL ABOUT EGO
From 7th of June to 27th of September
LÍO IBIZA

“Surrealism – in particular with Salvador Dali –
was all about EGO.
It was all about extreme individualism.” Alejandro Jodorowsky

This year marks the 20th Anniversary of The Manumission Motel, and Mike & Claire are celebrating it with a feature film documentary that will cover an auspicious return to the island of Ibiza with their bold new creation EGO, every Thursday night at Lio.

“Manumission started in a 400-capacity gay club in Manchester, and it was a celebration of the individual, a freedom to be who you were or wanted to be. This is very much what EGO will be about.” Mike Manumission.

“The after-midnight show will be a risqué interpretation of William Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet played out by exquisite pole dancers, contortionists and actors to a live soundtrack by the shows musical director Mr Doris.” Claire Manumission.

SHAKESPEARE IN VOGUE · THIS SUMMER IS ALL ABOUT EGO

As the creative force behind MANUMISSION Mike and Claire had the fortune to work & play with some of the worlds greatest DJ’s and artists, this summer Mr Doris will invite a selection of these prestigious friends to join him on the decks at EGO.

FLIRT WITH FREEDOM · FREE YOUR MIND · FREE YOUR SPIRIT · FREE YOUR LIBIDO · FREE YOUR INHIBITIONS · FREE YOUR BODY · FREE YOUR SOUL · FREE YOUR EGO

I am interested in EGO, but never been to Lio. How does Lio work?

Is it a restaurant with min spend, or entry with ticket? Are tickets sold here? Are reservations required?

I need answers, dammit......

I am interested in EGO, but never been to Lio. How does Lio work?

Is it a restaurant with min spend, or entry with ticket? Are tickets sold here? Are reservations required?

I need answers, dammit......

there is no pre-sale for lío.

you either go for the full experience and book a table (if you can - the place is regularly sold out months in advance) and have dinner there and enjoy the show (dinner for two will set you back roughly 400€...or more, depending on the bottle of wine you choose!).

if not, you simply turn up from midnight/1am onwards, dressed nicely (definitely no shorts and flip flops combo - more like long trousers, proper shoes and a cool t-shirt or shirt) and pay on the door to get in. I am not sure how much admission will be this summer, I know it varies greatly from one day to another.

Well definitely not dropping 400€ on dinner, with no hookers and blow all inc'l.... :lol::oops:

Kinda wanted to see the show. I guess that I will get my pickle tickled another way, or just go after midnight....;)

Last edited:
i ll be there for EGO, 1 thursday for sure :cool:, ive done too many fridays at Lio , guess i wont be back.
40€ with a drink, its a bargain for Lio entrance door as it 's more 70€ without a drink or free gueslist or for loaded people , free with the dinner (150-200€ by people at least with no wine )
a Coke at lio is 8€ last year on friday, im sure it was 12€ past years, glass of mumh champagne 22€
Music is good at LIO for sure, they wont play underground bangin techno to scare posh crowd :D

Last edited:
Doorly said:
Tonight in Ibiza is going to be a lot of fun playing for the first time at Lío for my old pals Mike & Claire from Manumission as they launch their new project EGO tonight. Their show will be their interpretation of Romeo & Juliet then myself and Mr Doris will be selecting the tunes! Come and get involved in something a bit different!

MON :arrow: liame
TUE :arrow: timeless
THU :arrow: ego
WED :arrow: cathylicius
FRI :arrow: vintage
SAT :arrow: liame
SUN :arrow: studio 7

Which of these are cabaret shows and which are DJs (I presume Sunday is with Idris)?
I am primarily interested in the club/dj aspect versus a show.

Thank you..!

Additionally is the club open every night at midnight? We'd like to experience Lio as a club rather than dinner as a show. Please advise what nights we can either queue up or purchase entry to just the club. Thank you again!

Additionally is the club open every night at midnight? We'd like to experience Lio as a club rather than dinner as a show. Please advise what nights we can either queue up or purchase entry to just the club. Thank you again!

currently it is open every night yeah. and you can buy tickets online for all of their nights on lio's own website.

MON :arrow: liame
TUE :arrow: timeless
THU :arrow: ego
WED :arrow: cathylicius
FRI :arrow: vintage
SAT :arrow: liame
SUN :arrow: studio 7

Which of these are cabaret shows and which are DJs (I presume Sunday is with Idris)?
I am primarily interested in the club/dj aspect versus a show.

Thank you..!

Cathylicious? FFS.

Back