Life outside PDB and San An....

Moondust

Hi Guys just wondering if anyone can give me any advice? Been going ibiza for many years now but have never stayed anywhere outside PDB and San An. This year me and the good lady are going in september so where could you guys recommend? We will have a car and plan on doing a little bit of clubbing so travelling round isn't a problem although Es cana and portinaxt are little out of the way. Advice on any hotels or nice area's you stayed and enjoyed would be a great help.. Cheers guys enjoy your summer.....8)

although Es cana and portinaxt are little out of the way.

If your gonna have a car anyway then es cana is only about 20-25mins from ibiza town.

I've usually always stayed in PDB, San An or Figueretas but this year it's going to be more of a family holiday so we've decided to stay in es cana as we intend to hire a car anyway.

Talamanca is a good choice. It's close enough to everything and has it's own beach.

I would reccomend Talamanca, stayed there last year and will be staying there again this year. (hotel corso)

Also Santa Elulululuiaiaia (can't remember when to stop) seemed nice when we stopped off there.

Back