Latest in a long line of spotlight apologies...

Robder

I'd like to extend an apology for my strange behaviour yesterday. I'll lie low today and cut back on the pony talk. :oops:

You're excused.

I didn't drink last night, i did 50 lengths in the swimming baths and i'm currently doing some work.

:D

I wish I had your will. (cue some sort of twisted quote, no doubt from nitefly)

Don't worry about it Rob, random posts and all that.

FunkyHouseKitten said:
I say more of the pony-type random posts.
It brings back memories of a long forgotten time, legend has it they called it........."members" ;) :lol:

Please don't mention that word FHK, it's too emotional :cry: :cry: :lol:

Robder said:
I'd like to extend an apology for my strange behaviour yesterday. I'll lie low today and cut back on the pony talk. :oops:

Look out for Bill Gates logging on tomorrow to continue the spotlight apologising theme. :lol:

Robder said:
Sadly I wasn't part of that legacy :cry:. I wonder what I was up to during that time??? :confused:

Engaging in your own drugs, partying and filthy sex while you travelled the world :lol: ;)

Of course! :D
Why did they take the forum away from you then? Did you misbehave? Did you bring the pony in without cleaning up...?
*oops* I'm off again! :oops:

Robder said:
Of course! :D
Why did they take the forum away from you then? Did you misbehave? Did you bring the pony in without cleaning up...?
*oops* I'm off again! :oops:

Loooooonnnng story, I'll tell you over a rose or 3 ;)

Robder said:
I'm sure it's quite an amusing story if I know you lot. ;)

Are you feeling better today by the way?

No :cry: I am simultaneously drinking a lemsip, a berocca, smoothie and Lucozade in last attempt bid to be mended for tomorrow :confused:

If all else fails, we'll have to go for plan b ;)

Robder said:
OK - let me rephrase...do you think it's reached its peak yet? Or does it keep getting worse?
:confused:

It's not getting worse but it's not getting better :confused:

The advice of my so-called friends lol is to get on it and then you'll sweat it all out of you :lol:

Back