late entry to clubs?

aoki at pacha is 1am (as is FMIF) with any pre-sale ticket. all the other parties you've mentioned don't have time limits and latest entry is then mostly between 5 and 6am

Yes i would like to ask something like that aswell.. I am caming in ibiza in few days and i heard that there is the possibility to have a discount if you get inside before 01:00 in every clubs. Is this true??? Tanks

i heard that there is the possibility to have a discount if you get inside before 01:00 in every clubs. Is this true??? Tanks

in every club? absolutely not. a few parties give out wristbands on the island with reduced entry before a certain time, but 'every club' is totally not true.

I have tickets for Ibiza Rocks House (pacha) do we have to be in the club with our online ticket before any time?

My flight arrives in to Ibiza at 23:45 and I want to go to Insane at Pacha that night (on the 12th Sept) how strict is the curfew of 2am on the tickets?

My flight arrives in to Ibiza at 23:45 and I want to go to Insane at Pacha that night (on the 12th Sept) how strict is the curfew of 2am on the tickets?

not likely to be very strict - but it's your risk in the end. it does say 2am on the ticket...

Hmmm ok thank you, I think I'll chance it - I'm hoping my Squeezy Jet flight doesn't get delayed by too long!

in every club? absolutely not. a few parties give out wristbands on the island with reduced entry before a certain time, but 'every club' is totally not true.

And I'd say cheaper wristband entry isn't usually a 'bargain' cos the clubs half empty and you end up buying expensive drinks at the bar to to pass the time

We got in Pacha one year at about 2.45 despite the 2am curfew written on the ticket. Nobody said anything either.

yeah it's 2am but as mosaic isn't packed normally I think they'll still let you in a little later. no guarantee though.

ps - acid pauli 00:30-02:30 and then damian lazarus until 4am - it's worth getting there early tonight!

@stivi cheers for the heads up, am actually over for closing week, hope to be able to swing by after landing around 1.30.. on my todd so want to make sure if have everything in place : )

Back