Las Dalias 2021

This year's mag available online here:

227565189_4384825554907581_5310931307448210561_n.jpg

Las Dalias will remain open during the winter as usual, including their hippy market. Find out what's on in their revamped club here:

243376632_4577906068932861_2680741408408089526_n.jpg

Anyone know the owners of the Akasha club? I heard it’s been leased by the owners of las dalias to a company from Madrid? Anyone got details?

Anyone know the owners of the Akasha club? I heard it’s been leased by the owners of las dalias to a company from Madrid? Anyone got details?

that's not correct AFAIK.
it's true that in the organisation of las dalias - not just of akasha, but also of other parts within las dalias (as in the market, concerts etc) - there are people involved who previously did stuff in madrid - but they've been part of las dalias for many years already so it's nothing new.

as I said in another thread, the musical director is igor marijuan.

it's true that in the organisation of las dalias - not just of akasha, but also of other parts within las dalias (as in the market, concerts etc) - there are people involved who previously did stuff in madrid - but they've been part of las dalias for many years already so it's nothing new.

Igor has left Sonica?

Ok thanks

Back