AKASHA 2023

W_I_C

Staff member
Sven Väth goes day and night in San Carlos again. 2 dates to confirm so far:

Thursday 6 April (Maundy Thursday - Easter)
Thursday 1 June

Source: Sven's latest post

he only confirmed his dates up until June, so I suspect there will be more to come

1 at the start of August and another at the start of October would sure be nice

it can be anything from super sunny & warm enough to go to the beach (the sea is still pretty cold though then) to rainy, windy, grey and chilly. we've had it all over the past few years.
Is there much open? We’ve booked a hotel on booking.com with free cancellation (just incase) but atm were planning a long weekend specifically for Sven!

Is there much open? We’ve booked a hotel on booking.com with free cancellation (just incase) but atm were planning a long weekend specifically for Sven!

not everything is open yet, but lots of places will be open; actually I think a lot of businesses will open just in time for easter week this year. you don't need to worry about places being open, it's really the weather that can be the spoiler around easter some times. but since enough places are open, if the weather's crap --> long boozey lunches, followed by more food and drinks at night! :D

Surely Sven won’t sell out too fast at that time of the year ???
I think they will go pretty quick. It's Easter, so there will be some tourists here, even if not loads. There will also be little competition from the other clubs (compared to those dates in mid summer last year).

Sasha sold out at the weekend, lots of people without tickets queued outside before being turned away, so that sets the importance of buying in pre-sale to guarantee admission amongst locals - and Sven's Easter date will be more popular than that (don't forget, for lots of us who work here, that is one of the last chance we get to party before the long summer slog starts)

PLUS (and this is the important part) if there's even a 5% chance you want to go, just buy from Spotlight and then you have up to 24 hours in advance to change your mind and get a full refund. It just makes sense to do that. You don't get that flexibility with any other ticketing platform on the planet

Back