Labyrinth

bazilba

Has anyone been? Any reports?

I've only got a couple of set nights off while the grandparents hold the fort

Not HS82 biggest fan but quite fancy seeing deep dish play together again.

I went once so far this season. it‘s currently not pacha‘s busiest night, but that doesn‘t have to be a bad thing - quite the opposite for some. the deep dish date might be an interesting one

What do you mean by interesting? I'm going to that date and with Nick Curly i'm quite hoping for some heavy techno, or will it be more deep house?

What do you mean by interesting? I'm going to that date and with Nick Curly i'm quite hoping for some heavy techno, or will it be more deep house?
I wouldn't associate Nick with 'heavy techno' more just house tbh mate.

Can't see deep dish going heavy techno.

Not seen curly before but I wouldn't have associated him with heavy techno either.

I think the line up is great, was more worried about crowd numbers.

Would much rather do cocoon with luciano but mum and dad only arrive on the Tuesday so might be pushing it a bit to ask them to babysit on their 2nd night

Not seen curly before but I wouldn't have associated him with heavy techno either.

I think the line up is great, was more worried about crowd numbers.

Would much rather do cocoon with luciano but mum and dad only arrive on the Tuesday so might be pushing it a bit to ask them to babysit on their 2nd night

Can’t harm to ask!

In my opinion they never were heavy techno always edged more on the melodic groove ridden stuff but great in their own respect. Definitely would be a night i'd attend if given the choice, a little deep dish reunion is always welcomed.

Hi all. First post on here but I’ve been lurking for a couple of months. Got to the island yesterday and decided on Labyrinth last night over Music On.

Quick thoughts:
Loved Hot Since’s set, thought he was great. Armand van Helden - was good but not my cup of tea. Played lots of hits but not really what I was looking for. I thought production was great. Cryo and confetti and all that but it does feel a bit superficial if the crowd isn’t rocking. Didn’t love the Labyrinth crowd yesterday to be honest. It just wasnt as vibey as I’d hoped for.

First impressions of the new Pacha - very nice and sound was on point. Also - Think main floor is a little bit on the small side. Shudder to think how packed it’ll get for Solomun on Sunday...

Back