KOKO, CAMDEN

ohmygod

Some great nights on here again. Lee Burridge, Keri Chandler, Sebastien Leger etc...
Not been yet but got tix for Laurent Garnier for The End anniversary in a few weeks.
Anyone been? What's the sound like?

I thought both the sound & lighting was excellent at Dixon a couple of weeks ago. I really like the venue personally. I've also been to Guy Gerber and Hot Since 82 there and enjoyed it each time. Security has never been an issue or too invasive from my own experience. Standard London entry searches.

Its excellent. The dixon and luciano(don't even like him) parties were fun. Really like the verticality. Great location as you can pre drink in camden beforehand. Will be there for Garnier In a few

Its excellent. The dixon and luciano(don't even like him) parties were fun. Really like the verticality. Great location as you can pre drink in camden beforehand. Will be there for Garnier In a few
Cheers. Although, my main get from this is that you don't like Luciano????!!!!!!
Really looking forward to Garnier, although currently stressing about where i should head to dance at the venue as there are so many areas.
You can tell I don't go out much anymore 😬

Back