Keinemusik in London

Ferd

After a very long wait so pleased they are back in London on Nov 19th, and not playing some strange posh club in Chelsea or something.

Anyone else going?

Anybody else going to tomorrow's street party?

Hope Adam Port is feeling better and can play :)
.. and hope the rain stays away 😣

Not sure if you've seen on the Krankbrother page but they're making a decision 7am whether to go ahead tomorrow with the weather warning... Fingers crossed for you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230714-213952.png
    Screenshot_20230714-213952.png
    365.7 KB · Views: 54
Don't blame them to be honest. I went to their Shoreditch street party with Guy Gerber back in 2014(?) or so, and it honestly was a not a pleasant experience with the wind and rain

Yeah, I don't blame then either. Must've been a tough call, and something they more than anyone would've been most upset about. Some of the feedback on Instagram isn't pleasant!

I went to the Dixon streetparty in 2021, the first post covid event and it rained but wasn't dangerous, still good fun.

Just hope they don't reschedule something at Troxy like their last event. Thought the venue was terrible with awful sound.

I’m really not surprised. In 20+ years of living in London I’ve never known wind gusts of 65km in July! Even though it’s about 21c, the wind is strong.

Attachments

• IMG_2026.jpeg
    IMG_2026.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 41
Some of the feedback on Instagram isn't pleasant!
Yes, people calling them amateurs ffs. They’re clearly not. As if in the middle of summer there’s multiple venues in London that are sitting empty waiting for them to switch to. Must have been a nightmare to make the call and they don’t deserve the pelters they got.

It was refund.
No show from them in UK in 2023, as far as I remember? Might be wrong. Can't remember any in London that's for sure.

I'm guessing they will schedule one this year, although given their popularity and very much new instagram type crowd they attract these days, not too sure I'm as keen as I use to be.

Looks like they are back in London on August 11th.

And by the look of things they've out grown the Shoreditch street party venue and will be playing at Victoria park which makes sense.

Might be tempted as the sound there is quite good through-out so there's no need to push yourself right to the front.

Last edited:
Back