Kappa Futur Festival

Chris L

Been meaning to post this, have plans to attend Day 1 this year which would be amazing for some with Carl Cox, Sasha b2b Digweed, Jamie Jones, etc, although i would be much happier with day 2 (Sven, Tale of Us, Dixon, etc), I am still pretty happy as this was one of the festivals I've been really dying to check out for a few years now. Was curious if anyone has been before and if they have any feedback? Also while heading over with the misses (she likely wont last long as its not her scene), anybody else attending this year solo or otherwise who would like to meet up feel free to give me a shout. Seems like one of the most unique venues for a festival so i am expecting a good time.

I'm going for the weekend. Look forward to it.

The Full lineup has now been announced. What do we think?

upload_2017-4-6_14-5-34.png

Been meaning to post this, have plans to attend Day 1 this year which would be amazing for some with Carl Cox, Sasha b2b Digweed, Jamie Jones, etc, although i would be much happier with day 2 (Sven, Tale of Us, Dixon, etc), I am still pretty happy as this was one of the festivals I've been really dying to check out for a few years now. Was curious if anyone has been before and if they have any feedback? Also while heading over with the misses (she likely wont last long as its not her scene), anybody else attending this year solo or otherwise who would like to meet up feel free to give me a shout. Seems like one of the most unique venues for a festival so i am expecting a good time.
Let us know how it goes;)

The Full lineup has now been announced. What do we think?

I think it is strong showing and a good mix. As i stated before would've loved to get that Sunday lineup switched over to Saturday but should be a good time and some good music throughout.

Not often you see Fatboy Slim rub shoulders with that kind of line up these days. Looks quality though, enjoy! That main stage looks mad!

Back