Kanya......Now Kanya Beach!?!?!?!?

fman

KANYA (USED TO) ROCK!!
I have been well aware of the demolishment of the old Kanya bar as we know it and the then speculation of whether it will just be apartments/apartments and a bar.

Apparently it has had millions of Euro's spent on it and will open under the inivative name of 'Kanya Beach' and will have a monster terrace and hold some well renowed pre-parties....(see news article 'San An's annual shoot out' 19/5/06).

My question is does anyone have any further/detailed info on this? Does anyone know when it will open/all work finished? AND THE BIGGY DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY NEW/RECENT PICS of the new bar?

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=30975&page=4&highlight=kanya

kanya last week:

105upfm.jpg

105upnk.jpg

105unue.jpg

105up87.jpg

105upup.jpg

105uq82.jpg

105uqg9.jpg

105uqnl.jpg

When does the new Kanya Beach Open?

Anyone know when the new Kanya beach is due to open, am flying over on June 19th!!!

Thx

Rob

No Chance

Rob

Got back last night & there is not a cat in hells chance it will be open. I know the lads designing for Gio Goi and they are meant to be having a party there bank holiday August, I would be doubtful they are going to make that either !!!!!!:eek:

Kanya

Oh thats a shame......

Wot other bars are at that end of sunset strip nowdays, staying next to calo des moro beach?

Thnx

R

Coastline are round there and their advertised lineups are: Sunday Milk n 2 Sugars Joey Negro and CJ Mackintosh, Monday The licious with the main man TIM WESTWOOD, Tuesday very special event ?, Wednesday Meganite ( Mauro Picotto resident ), Thursday Cream, Friday Miss Moneypenny's & Saturday Hed Kandi.......
Also Savannahs & Del Mar are open with Sugar Sea & Mambo's getting ready.

At the other end of the bay Bay Bar had a trial run Friday & Saturday and was cool to hang out at.

Dont think so Guyster, just got back last night and its still the same, they have just about got the pool finished..well sort of but it doesnt look a lot different to the pics posted on here already. the whole of cala de moro is like a building site at the moment, even sunsea bar next to coastline is being renovated and its dead as a door nail in coastline

Back