Just Returned From Ibiza

jfitz90

had a wild few nights returning back to the UK yesterday.

Had a few soundclouds and some of the white stuff and still have not had a come down.

All of my anxiety,depression,poor memory appears to have disappeared.

For the best part of 27 years I have been plagued with these mental health issues but they all seem to have vanished overnight.

Anyone else ever experienced this?

had a wild few nights returning back to the UK yesterday.

Had a few soundclouds and some of the white stuff and still have not had a come down.

All of my anxiety,depression,poor memory appears to have disappeared.

For the best part of 27 years I have been plagued with these mental health issues but they all seem to have vanished overnight.

Anyone else ever experienced this?

Haha i wish! I was nearly in tears at the hotel entertainment singing ‘live forever’ yesterday (and that was just off 1 ‘wild’ night:lol:)

Jus returned yesterday, wanted to talk about do not sleep at amnesia, best party/atmosphere I can remember since my teens/early 20s. Such a fun crowd with incredible musical and wen it got deep in the late hours it was magic, all as one with the music, tribal as f***!! Gotta go next time if u think Ibiza has lost sumfin in recent years I tell thee!! 3 pink monkeys defo helped contribute ;) but took in halves and remember the lot. Also did Pacha labyrinth which was very good and ants was f***in sick If like me u love some classics thrown in every now and then!!! Black coffee was not me at all but was close so had a try, jus ended up in the little room listening to some decent techno. All in all was a cracker and looking forward to next year

Jus returned yesterday, wanted to talk about do not sleep at amnesia, best party/atmosphere I can remember since my teens/early 20s. Such a fun crowd with incredible musical and wen it got deep in the late hours it was magic, all as one with the music, tribal as f***!! Gotta go next time if u think Ibiza has lost sumfin in recent years I tell thee!! 3 pink monkeys defo helped contribute ;) but took in halves and remember the lot. Also did Pacha labyrinth which was very good and ants was f***in sick If like me u love some classics thrown in every now and then!!! Black coffee was not me at all but was close so had a try, jus ended up in the little room listening to some decent techno. All in all was a cracker and looking forward to next year

glad you had a fantastic time, but if you do 3 entire pink monkeys, then there is just no way you won't have a good time.

You could have a brilliant time stuck in traffic on that many... so should I look for these monkeys when we arrive in 3 weeks..?

glad you had a fantastic time, but if you do 3 entire pink monkeys, then there is just no way you won't have a good time.
Haha yeah fair point! I did in halves (as always with every pill) and never once felt out of control, were advertised as 290 but I wouldn’t say so, very nice tho and next day not too many dramas

You could have a brilliant time stuck in traffic on that many... so should I look for these monkeys when we arrive in 3 weeks..?
I would m8, nothing wrong with orange clouds and grey skulls in my opinion either. All had desired clean effect and not too bad next day

Wow ok guys :confused: Like I say, took in halves and remember everything, Wot u do is completely upto u, stay safe and have fun

Back