Just back - Hot Hot Hot - Clubs Hot Hot Hot

• Thread starter shaboogiewoogie
  • Start date
S

shaboogiewoogie

Just back from my holidays. Oh my god it was so hot for June I couldnt believe it. Manumission opening party was amazing thought it was much better than last year. Cream opening good and Paul Okenfold was cool but didnt think Tall P was that great. Went to Can Can club at Es Paradis and got in for nothing well worth a visit for an alternative to going to eden. Saw Tim Westwood playing at Mambo and that was quite interesting also. Think im going to try and go back in September. :) :)

I thought tim westwoodwent down like the titanic @ mambos to be honest! It was classic when he said
'all the beautiful ladies in the place, lemme hear ya SCREAM!!!'

The response - a few coughs and a ball of tumbleweed...

:D

MrMambo said:
I thought tim westwoodwent down like the titanic @ mambos to be honest! It was classic when he said

PMSL :lol:

Was he 'dropping the bomb' and 'getting out of bed' too :p :lol:

Was he accompanied by his home boy massive as well :D

Barbie said:
MrMambo said:

PMSL :lol:

Was he 'dropping the bomb' and 'getting out of bed' too :p :lol:

Was he accompanied by his home boy massive as well :D

yep, all of the above! It was great to see him there tho - i've got a great photo of tim, fatboy slim and darren emmerson all having a laugh in the dj bit!

8)

...the forum will await!!! unfortunately, i havent got the internet at home so its just when i go to my moms the odd weekend.

oh yeah, and 9 hours every day at work!! :lol:

shaboogiewoogie said:
Went to Can Can club at Es Paradis and got in for nothing well worth a visit for an
alternative to going to eden

nobody else went to the can can club? :rolleyes:

cancangroup.JPG

Back