Just a question?

L

lisalashesisgod

is there ever a problem with id or being asked to prove your age? just a question as theres a few of us going and some are 17 just thinking of them thanx :D

Good question. Are there actually any laws on drinking ages or entry ages to bars in Ibiza?

in normal bars you have to be 16 to drink alcohol. in 'party' bars it's 18.

i'm always being asked for my id in la noche!

i know!! aren't you lucky rob ;)

but i'm afraid your not old enough to go to the party bars

:p so tell me where do u drink then 8)

Robo said:
the hotel kiddies party is where i spend my evening!!

how about you....kindergarden??

ok this will be your first whipping since barb has left us. :evil:

*whip*, actually i drink on the biggest darn yacht on the island, well i might drop by to see how your doing on the bouncy castle, make sure your not being naughty to the other kids!

*ouch* not even babs does it that hard!!

its not my fault if all the over kids piss me off!! it must be my firery temper!!

:lol:

Robo said:
you would do that for me??
yay!!
your not as bad as you make out to be! :p

i didn't say what i'd sort out!!! ;)

but of course i'd rescue you, i mean if several 8 or 9 years old kids were beating you up and you needed a girl to save your arse, i think thats punishment enough :p

Robo said:
in fact i think i would have to save the little kiddies! we all know you like little kiddies!!

oiiiiiiiii we do not know any such thing!! i have always profusely been very anti youngun's especially the likes of YOU

but tis true my bloke is 2 years younger then me, but thats TWO rob not 12!!!!! ;) :D

Robo said:
klingclubber said:
but tis true my bloke is 2 years younger then me, but thats TWO rob not 12!!!!! ;) :D

2 or 12 years,.....whats the difference??

your not very good at maths are you! :eek:

slight difference when that 12 years difference make it illegal, perverted and jail worthy, na twos enough for me thank you 8)

klingclubber said:
slight difference when that 12 years difference make it illegal, perverted and jail worthy, na twos enough for me thank you 8)

so i haven't got a chance then??

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Back