July 30th-Aug 12th + Sept 25th Oct 10th

FallenangelGparsons

i ve just bought here online tickets as i got 50€ refund from my company 😛
still can cancell them if changin my minds

July 30th Resistance Cox bDay privilege?
Aug 1rt ADID cova santa 25€ b4 9pm + Abode Erick Morillo amnesia 30€
Aug 2nd Vagabundos Derrick May
Aug 3rd SANDY RIVERA O BEACH 15€
Aug 5th Claptone Danny T Pacha ?
Aug 7th elrow ushuaia 55€
aug 8th Destino? 50€ :eek:
aug 9th Dc10 Cox?

plane & car is booked , for location we will see once there n for the renting car i never rent fiat punto
the aim of this trip is to enjoy ibz the peaceful way & with the lowest budget (i never save money for ibz, better for real life)
Peaceful trip even having best mates there 🤔 ive text one famous spotlight from israel ,Fusion, & damn he is back too 🤣 , for aug 18 i met him by chance 2 times (ushuaia n cova santa) & his pack at ushuaia party when ive decided to go solo as other mate was recovering, n forgot he always planned 1rs week of aug

For solo people u can still get in touch if struugle to find mates, as even done ibz solo lot of time, i cant go anymore solo to a club (for exploration, not a big deal) even ill met lot of known faces in any club
We should be 3 guys, add Fusion n his pack (2 guys ibz 18, 5 girls 1 guy ibz 17)

Last edited:

ibizageeer69

i ve just bought here online tickets as i got 50€ refund from my company 😛
still can cancell them if changin my minds
Aug 1rt ADID cova santa 25€ b4 9pm + Abode amnesia 30€

plane & car is booked , for location we will see once there n for the renting car i never rent fiat punto
the aim of this trip is to enjoy ibz the peaceful way & with the lowest budget (i never save money for ibz, better for real life)
Peaceful trip even having best mates there 🤔 ive text one famous spotlight from israel ,Fusion, & damn he is back too 🤣 , for aug 18 i met him by chance 2 times (ushuaia n cova santa) & his pack at ushuaia party when ive decided to go solo as other mate was recovering, n forgot he always planned 1rs week of aug

For solo people u can still get in touch if struugle to find mates, as even done ibz solo lot of time, i cant go anymore solo to a club (for exploration, not a big deal) even ill met lot of known faces in any club
We should be 3 guys, add Fusion n his pack (2 guys ibz 18, 5 girls 1 guy ibz 17)
no punto this year captain 🚙

FallenangelGparsons

if u are there alon July 30th Aug 12th ,let me know.

I was watching adds from vagabundos party ,repost from DJs I followed n I spot Derrick May name on it
so Aug 2nd Friday will be Vagabundos to attend Derrick May' s set 1 DJ I always wanted to see in ibz ,he play Techno n not only Techno but House disco house too along his set.
last time I saw him in Paris at Rex club he played 1 tribal house anthem along my fav ones n many tracks with darbuka samples
Derrick May,Best Techno DJ for me !!!

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

The more i'm looking at calendar parties the more i'm willing for the parties🤔

Closing hotel is booked from sept 25th to oct 10th in San An Florencio hotel (the street with laundry shop, cheaper than the one in figueretas Wash n drink, i find them not friendly tbh )
i can't extend until oct 15th as i'm no really into solomun, i can eat all the ginger i can but i can't stand solomun more than 3hours its above my strenght 😆
Just hope amnesia closing wont be along oct 14th

Back to summer first:
on the menu but we ll see once there
July 30th Resistance Cox bDay privilege?
July 31th Namaste Las Dalias
Aug 1rt ADID cova santa 25€ b4 9pm + Abode Erick Morillo amnesia
Aug 2nd Vagabundos Derrick May
Aug4th woomoon?
Aug 5th Dc10 Circoloco?+/or Claptone Danny T Pacha ?
aug 6th guardian of EK cova Santa
aug 8th Storyteller cova santa + Matkub Satori Heart ibz
aug 9th Dc10 Game over Cox
aug 11th woomoon?Zoo project?Blue Marlin?

i was textin some crazy parisian mate that will be there with his pack aug 2 1rst weeks & we ll meet at parties for sure as last summer at destino (year b4 at game over benimussa, elrow ibiza rocks..)
they all want drag me to the parties but my buget is very VERY low this year ☠

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

i guess the only way for me not to party in ibz at all, is no mates along my stay (i always got mates in ibz all summer 🆒, italian right now, french & netherland ones last week)
TBH if really solo, i' ll have no parties planned at ALL, guys, stay HOME! 😆

Kim Wrong Un

ive text one famous spotlight from israel ,Fusion, & damn he is back too 🤣 , for aug 18 i met him by chance 2 times (ushuaia n cova santa) & his pack at ushuaia party when ive decided to go solo as other mate was recovering, n forgot he always planned 1rs week of aug

I used to be really mean about his megamixes but that was just the liquor talking. Can you persuade him to rejoin the forum and share his wacky races IBZ experiences?

nicco

i'll pay attention to radars, those 2 x45€ fine received along november 19 in the main road san an ibz town 😤
I drive carefully in ibz less while tired, thing that can't happen again as it wont be 8hours sleep a week (closing 17) but 8 hours sleep a day
Dates for august should be july 30th to aug 12th, best deals for plane tickets from Paris :125+105€ with extra luggage .

still hesistating about summer dates july 30th (28th plane is same price on a sunday ) to aug 12th (13th? in order to enjoy one more monday in ibiza)
landing on jul 30th ang going to cox B days (looks like some people want to drag me there ) is not a good idea to start a peaceful/quiet holidays 😂
We ll see with the flow.

still hesistating to spread 10 days off or more as i'm more into saving dates for closing 11days 2 first week of october , it could be 11+4 days for closing, too soon to think about it...
S+1 closing, going? or not goin? i didnt really like it tbh, some cool netherland mate from last year should be there + cool crazy italian nicco things that will help to decide, at least ill buy the tix online here n may sell it if not going that day
always an honor to be quoted in the Pirate's crónicas Ibicencas
see you in october!

FallenangelGparsons

@nicco one or rare Italians I've ever met that can speak French fluently 🙌,one of main reason and the fact u were willing to follow me ,along my schedule opening 18, to include u ,in my ibz rides, as b4 meeting someone u never know how cool they r or not?
Tbh when I met solo people it's not for 1-5mn or one shot as it often happens with forums of fb group ,but people to include in my ibz rides and if they already have their pack ,gather those packs on a dancefloor.

Free homemade hierbas can Vidal to all mates that will join my ibz ride
Can t wait for Dc10 closing 😈

ps:let me know if u are big drinkers as I plan 2 bottles max along my 2 weeks ,2 to bring back home,so a ride to San Joan to buy 4 bottles max
For people that want a can Vidal bottle to bring back home I can buy it and ull pay me back later as I wont go back twice to San joan to buy caseras hierbas ibicencas.San Joan is not so close to ibz town and quiet far from . San an

FallenangelGparsons

Ready to paArty?
minds is already in ibz since ibz on my minds
I can't wait for those pre party moments in P clubs (Mary mayans bottles will be replaced by homemade hierbas), straight to the action, we don't have time to go to fancy posh places & money to spread.

1rst day should be , once landing , going to San joan to buy some Homemade hierbas , bar anita if ill have time.
5-6pm back to ibz town to pick ibz virgin ,supermarket time, make a quick visit of marina, pdb, picking the wristband for Privilege Resistance party (timetable from last year : 10h30pm 00h15 vista(Terrace) 3h30-close (Main room) at bora bora then heading to drop luggage in san an & met ibz mate from canada , for a sunset at mambo/Cafe del mar , a way to show it to ibz virgin.
regular dinner at rita cantina? as suggested by one or can pilot as closed by privilege
Pack of 3 for now for 1rst day , solo people, time to give shout as people are very optimistic about meetup ,but i have to admit , ibz far fun when u have a pack
i was wondering when 2nd mate will land in ibz..

Last edited:

Steven48

@FallenangelGparsons hey mate!! I have just read the thread.
I will be there on my own (3rd - 7th august) and this is my first time in ibiza, it seems that you already have all figured out.
Where do you recommend me to stay? Happy to meet there if you’d like.

FallenangelGparsons

u hit the write post if u want to join US (me + 2 best spotlight mate, + @PatriciaBR ?a new spotlight i made a connection (& many raver i ve make connection throug ibz parties , swiss techno girl (among my fb contact for years) i sort her, in making a free ride to priv cox bday & even gave my drink tix(given by a good italian contact that always in dj booth (ushuaia, destino)) to her (at hi in meeting her by chance again ) & ask her to give me a bottle (5€ saver for her )?, make the right choice (i reminds one girl ibz16 , i met just one day, even sort her for space ibz lastclosing tix in advancing the money 99€ but she choosed to go with other spolight girl other days , i guess shhe made the wrong choice )

San an is cheaper, ibz town figueretas: best choice but expensive
i can send u my phone number for whatsapp connection once in ibz & if u have questions about ibz im always glad to answer.
For people too shy to answer/join, ur loss , just saying 🤫😎,

Last edited: