July 30th-Aug 12th + Sept 25th Oct 10th

FallenangelGparsons

if some people wonder if i will play part to the right party along closing, i didnt see a lot of spotlights

Catch me if u can :D

who was there radio 1 (there with 3 spotlight, + 1 ibz virgin f***ed up as hell as i didnt see again :lol:)
if u know u know space in the park , spot ibz vet and his crew (1 boy 3 girls)
the aftermovie, the guy with reb bandana is a french one, he asked me 6 days alter at elrow pool party infont of dj booth , i saw u in a party a few days ago, elrow is insane
_yes, sounds logic :lol:
u can speak in french, mec, and we had a big laugh when knowing we were both french :lol:
orange space tank top from ibz vet fusion..

im filling my ibz aug fb album(dont have too much for it once in ibz,saving it for days at office :spank:) and it s always put a smile on my face whne finding pics videos im in, especially when i m at this place only for 10-30mn max :p
i dont use a lot my cellphone as i know some other people will do it for me saving battering :cool:, its always put me a smile when seeing peopel carrying their phone while on the dancefloor (even im busted on zoo project using my camera :spank: but its only for anthems and 5x1mn max in a party)

zoo project aug 5th

FallenangelGparsons

i ve just added a girl (dj) to my whatsappgroup housing in san an if it can make some girls feeling comfy to join the group
if this group is not big, its not an issue for me as i got 5-10 contacts outside this group that join me to the closing ,as long its people that wants to hang with me, for some parties daytime parties...

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

one of best ibz events not to miss

Zoo project, alll people worshipping ants r feuking tourist :lol:
see u there oct 3 and 10th

i just add one Techno girl from brasil on my contacts for ibz end september
add russian girl too..

Once girls know u know quiet Well Ibz, there r willing to meet :D

if you know(who is the best option) YOU KNOW :cool:

FallenangelGparsons

if u want to have an idea of the soundtrack helping me to recover, listen to this with a wicked sunset from salinas

1canadian bro, 2 czech girsl & one turkish gay bloke coming back from sa trinxa, jockey club, el chiringay..
for those that never been to Sa trinxa time to put it on ur bucket list, i kept telling it to new french model contact,(keep on chatting b4 ibz but once there ibz aug; didnt give a shit about me even we spot 3 times by chance, heart,pacha street and when leaving our flat, we were neighbors, always a good feeling when u help people & then they don't pay attention to u :rolleyes: once we meet, especially when on drugs :D
this cezch girl,blue eyes blond hair,nice smile, even not look like a hottie,girl next door look a like, but this french accent :), anytime in Paris Baby :spank:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxsdoRlsc5/?taken-by=darbuka_joe

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Long closing
See u there and spot me as i have difficulties to spot people on the dancefloor:cool::arrow: :lol:
sometimes i shut my eyes while dancin,in order to rest them :lol:
last time opening 17 at groove odyssey pool party at the beach star hotel, if u didnt came to say hello, i wont recognise u even close by a few meters :D

FallenangelGparsons

Never felt so happy to connect to a French bloke this morning (outside of this board) planning ibz closing for his 1rst ibiza trip
this guy work for a Techno magazine meaning free guestlists and backstage for Techno parties :cool: and private afterparty :D & he spot the real parisian party guy :)
In Heaven soon :p

FallenangelGparsons

ok its like puntagalera close to cala salada..
looks like i ll do some little exploration the morning after a good breakfast,after the party, for digestion
too messy to gather people (they all sleeping/recovering :D) and no way to miss daytime parties too :lol:

FallenangelGparsons

a cool ibz veteran, 2meter tall netherland guy (met destino, found his fb through through a pic tagged with his name, i wish i found some parisian girl too, met that day:D ) will join me (he just text me about closing)for some parties along october :cool:, party people are a small world beside this whatsapp group i got dozen of contactsd to meet :cool:
its always a good news when mates text, im coming to ibz,Pick me at airport & let's meet :)

FallenangelGparsons

so BMI closing is really oct 6th :) & not oct 7th as a parisian told me...
ushuaia closing still on the menu :cool:, Wally lopez heart too...

ocean beach closing should be on the menu too b4 going to BMI around 7pm...

some parisian bloke met opening 17,living in BCN, text me too, see u end sept :cool:

Last edited:

elgreco

Hello, met you briefly in may with Eros at Bora Bora. I'm out between the 25th to the 29th. Was heading over for solomun and circo loco but paradise closing sounds better. Be good to meet up if that's your bag?

Lewis

FallenangelGparsons

I remind simon was with people but dont really remind ur face :D, the day with anna tur on the Decks
May 25th, got italian veteran spotlight mate there too , always nice to meet peeple by chance
link for whatasapp group sent through private as there is already some people on the island..

sept 27
Ocean beach Ibiza sensation + Solomun at Harbor +Paradise Closing
Sept 28 after party Paradise if in Blue Marlin +Afterlife closing
Sept 29 pool ocb closing ?+ Closing glitterbox Closing

elgreco

Awesome sounds good mate, yes that was the day! Yep I'm up for that setup Chatting to a couple of others who are looking for a group to join I'll point them here.

L

FallenangelGparsons

check ur pm

1girl 1 boy added today...

a french musician texted me, few mns ago:
do u want to play part to a famous national broadcast (channel M6,zone interdite) about ibiza Closing?

No way!What happens in ibiza stays in ibiza :D,I ve struggle to stay alive along ibz trip :eek:, don't have enough stamina to smile at cameras too :spank:
i can't imagine my colleagues or boss seeing me in ibiza :lol:

Moha

check ur pm

1girl 1 boy added today...

a french musician texted me, few mns ago:
do u want to play part to a famous national broadcast (channel M6,zone interdite) about ibiza Closing?

No way!What happens in ibiza stays in ibiza :D,I ve struggle to stay alive along ibz trip :eek:, don't have enough stamina to smile at cameras too :spank:
i can't imagine my colleagues or boss seeing me in ibiza :lol:
Don't do it. They report the wrong side of Ibiza.

FallenangelGparsons

just saw amnesia closing lineup, No regrets :D
4girls 5 boys in the group +10 contacts; as long i got 1 mate for any event, im fine
i was searching my earplugs 'got spare one(21 filter for daytime party) but these had stronger filter 26 ACS(for nightime), 17 filter were lost in ibz but not enough to protect the ears)for 3 days & just found them, i can pack my luggage now & sleep a lot to rest the eyes
these closin can only be better than 16 ones ,as more connection for parties after party and no more free rides to pick people losting valuable time,even shorter but 14days partying