July 30th-Aug 12th + Sept 25th Oct 10th?

Life of Rye

When you see a gathering of beautiful women outside hotels in the figueretas area there's a good chance the pirate is on his way to give lifts,guestlists or other freebies.. makes me laugh when there's guys that spend all year in the gym, searching the internet for the tiniest shorts and tops and complaining about room to dance.. they dont as much as get a sniff of a woman over there..:lol:
Since that comment is directed at me I will entertain it this time and provide a response

I can tell you that I do not workout in order to attract women

However I can tell you that there is a very good reason I vocally say "0% effort 100% results".
You decide what I mean by that

craig72

Not directed at you rye..you always seem to have space to dance give or take a few mates around you..
Actually you and the pirate get alot of stick on here and both of you would be in my top 5 people id like to meet off here...:)

Last edited:

craig72

The other 3 of my top 5 people to meet would be the 2 french models and 1 polska in the back of Gps punto..
The guys I was talking about are 100% effort and 0 result and are usually in groups at IR and OBC..

FallenangelGparsons

I was at Pikes from 11h30 01h30
I had a ticket drink for u from oct 10 ,i ve changed the 0 into 2 and got a whisky on the Rock I gave to a mate as I don't drink in clubs...
Then Pacha, where I left 4h00am as quiet tired
It was all about Funky Room Pippi Graaf played wicked House Music ?even better than Melon Bomb if u have to compare .
I was never so tired yesterday that only House Music (sittin on a sofa :D with air con)can make me feel alive so Hs 82 & Beyer In a was a miss,room was over capacity too..
yea I was saving energy for amnesia solomun Closing
I won't do destino. eyes still burning even putting eyes lotion..
light festival
amnesia Closing
Melon bomb
Tanit Bora bora Closing S+1 Closing

NEVER give guestlist to ibz virgins,3 were spread for Hs 82 ;) but us n ita mates were there :cool:

cunninghamali

I was at Pikes from 11h30 01h30
I had a ticket drink for u from oct 10 ,i ve changed the 0 into 2 and got a whisky on the Rock I gave to a mate as I don't drink in clubs...
Then Pacha, where I left 4h00am as quiet tired
It was all about Funky Room Pippi Graaf played wicked House Music ?even better than Melon Bomb if u have to compare .
I was never so tired yesterday that only House Music (sittin on a sofa :D with air con)can make me feel alive so Hs 82 & Beyer In a was a miss,room was over capacity too..
yea I was saving energy for amnesia solomun Closing
I won't do destino. eyes still burning even putting eyes lotion..
light festival
amnesia Closing
Melon bomb
Tanit Bora bora Closing S+1 Closing

NEVER give guestlist to ibz virgins,3 were spread for Hs 82 ;) but us n ita mates were there :cool:

You eyes are properly burning with exhaustion! Get some sleep first, rest and then party

FallenangelGparsons

SAT IS DAY OFF until amnesia..
I will try to have glist for pacha in order to catch Todd Terry ..a dj owe me one but not very fair..as looks like he was ignoring my message ..after supplying me to but him a drink last time at Heart ibz :rolleyes: