July 30th-Aug 12th + Sept 25th Oct 10th

FallenangelGparsons

Don't know if u have a car but if u havent, i hardly advice u to be included in this group in order for me to give u valauble info , in order to share Taxi rides & so on (sharing Taxi with people close to ur place)

U can't miss blue Marlin oct 7th until midnight at least , im 100% sure ur wife will love it and its Free :cool:

mmintz

Don't know if u have a car but if u havent, i hardly advice u to be included in this group in order for me to give u valauble info , in order to share Taxi rides & so on (sharing Taxi with people close to ur place)

U can't miss blue Marlin oct 7th until midnight at least , im 100% sure ur wife will love it and its Free :cool:
We always rent a car.

As far as Blue Marlin...I'm 99% sure my wife will not love it but I will amuse you and try and get her over there for a bit. She loves the music that I believe you may think is boring...Innervisions, Keinemusik, Diynamic. Not soulful house, which is your preference right?

craig72

As far as Blue Marli.I'm 99% sure my wife will not love it but I will amuse you and try and get her over there for a bit. She loves the music that I believe you may think is boring...Innervisions, Keinemusik, Diynamic.
Is your wife single..;)

mmintz

soulfoul is sometimes boring

Music at Bmi is always happy kicking , any people i bring there love it even the more hardcore Techno bloke.
We went for paradise closing after party a couple of years ago but caught the tale end outside only - Jamie Jones b2b Craig Ricards. Had no wristbands for inside and didn't bother sticking around trying.

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

u don't need wristbands, they filter once bmi is packed , ieg after 9pm

after party in Bmi don t represent bmi sound; i found them weaker even busy as hell
eg Sake at bmi aug 17, paradise after party ibz 16...

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

i'll havea go to Keep on dancing a party promote by parisian contacsts & never experienced it

i just realised ushuaia closing is same day as blue Marlin closing

if it starts midday with not boring Tech house Djs (always the same big boring names, they should change their lineups just saying) and 40 € early bird tix i may have a go to Ushuaia until 6-pm then blue Marlin ,otherwise it's all aboutBMI with free entrance u have kind of 60€ to buy ur drinks there and music is far FAR better than Ushia opening closing :D and maybe ocean bitch before :spank:..

FallenangelGparsons

Ibiza closing just confirmed 1h ago ,from sept 27th to oct 11 :cool:
Minds already there :rolleyes::arrow::spank:
i got the customer (i didnt warn him but i know he is very smooth with my holidays) on line1 following a mail my manager sent to him 10 days ago, so u plan holidays, again?

_yes if u dont mind.
i m ok :D

i will enjoy Ibiza 14days in a row party & PARTY, Beach time & BEACH time, always on the road
Ibz don't sleep with the Captain

50+days in ibz along summer 17 :cool:
it's not Ibz LOVE! it's more than this:p

Follow the Captain!:cool: Trust me! i'm a Rocker vmv :spank: Always good Music with Captain's rides :D
Ibz17 Closing LeT's ROCK!!!
Ibz last 17 ride
this band shown to the world by quentin Tarantino ,tito & Tarantula (quiet boring if u compare to The Cruzados )

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

i thought heart Factory ended last week..
Greatd news
oct 3 will be Heart Factory closing the only big house music party with Glitterbow, u can't compare Louie Vega to Maceo :rolleyes:

sept 27 Paradise Closing
Sept 28 Afterlife closing Hi in the dark closing?
Sept 29 pool ocb closing or Children of 80 Closing glitterbox Closing
Sept 30 Ants Closing Elrow closing

oct 1 Ibz festival Atzzaro? Ibz spray ocean beach? (+ Blue Marlin ibz special guest?) Defected closing? Privilege closing
oct 2 Dc10 circoloco(+cocoon closing)?Hed kandi closing ocb
oct 3 Zoo project daytime party+ Heart Factory
oct 4 Hyte Closing (La troya?plan B)
oct 5th solomun live at Destino Keep on dancing closing Heart ibiza
oct 6th Ocean beach closing daytime
+ Blue Marlin closing+ Wally lopez Heart Closing
oct7th
Ushuaia closing Paris by night closing?
oct 8th Hi Closin? Heart closing?
oct 9th Circoloco Dc10 closing

oct 10th Zoo project Closing

Beside this whatsappgroup i got a blond parisian girl (met at borra 3 years ago) that ask me wich weekend to pick between
sept 27 or oct 7th? as she go just for a few days
and other girls to meet but..

Ibz i'm coming home (2nd one :p
)

Last edited:

johndiamond

I think I'll be at heart to see wally Lopez on 6th Oct, captain.

As for 7th I didn't know about blue marlin closing but I might try to get there.

I am going to pacha on 7th Oct for todd terry.

FallenangelGparsons

i will go for sure at heart for Wally Lopez as i havent time along august with glitterbox,same day...
Heart is a very nice club with an amazing terrace , its hot in the club i cant prevent myselfr from taking of my tshirt and wear my tank top, and u need a wavefan there

Blue Marlin Closing is the peak, for me for Closing as Music is very Very good jackin House Music (n free)
Just be there b4 7pm or ask in private for tips in orer not to be turn back otherwise they may filter the entry

i may go to pacha oct 7th ..ill know it once in ibz

Last edited:

gutsy

i thought heart Factory ended last week..
Greatd news
oct 3 will be Heart Factory closing the only big house music party with Glitterbow, u can't compare Louie Vega to Maceo :rolleyes:

sept 27 Paradise Closing
Sept 28 Afterlife closing Hi in the dark closing?
Sept 29 pool ocb closing or Children of 80 Closing glitterbox Closing
Sept 30 Ants Closing Elrow closing

oct 1 Ibz spray ocean beach (+ Blue Marlin ibz?) Defected closing
oct 2 Dc10 circoloco(+cocoon closing)?Hed kandi closing ocb
oct 3 Zoo project daytime party+ Heart Factory
oct 4 Hyte Closing (La troya?plan B)
oct 5th solomun live at Destino Keep on dancing closing Heart ibiza
oct 6th Ocean beach closing daytime
+ Wally lopez Heart Closing
oct7th Blue Marlin closing
Paris by night closing if i got a guestlist through parisian dj
oct 8th Hi Closing
oct 9th Circoloco Dc10 closing

oct 10th Zoo project Closing

Beside this whatsappgroup i got a blond parisian girl (met at borra 3 years ago) that ask me wich weekend to pick between
sept 27 or oct 7th? as she go just for a few days
and other girls to meet but..

Ibz i'm coming home (2nd one :p
)
Going to look out for you at ants gp. Think we need to start a picture thread dedicated to encounters with the future Ibiza legend.

FallenangelGparsons

Im always in 1rst line in front of dj booth when the scene is on the main stage
and i will leave ushuaia b4 midnight (maybe sooner such as 10h30 11pm if boring )...as eat drink & then elrow around 1h00am until the end

oct 1 ,Ibz festival at Atzzaro & I guess acid sunday at Heart

FallenangelGparsons

oct 8th u got Heart closing,a club that got decent lineup
cant wait to see their lineup, if hi put tech house techno djs like the opening i guess ill go to heart...

FallenangelGparsons

i didnt noticed tha Privilege closing is on oct 1rst

Solomun in Ibiza Port
sept 27th for free :cool: from 8pm , then Paradise Dc10 closing...1rst day and straight to the party :D after a good lunch/dinner at 6pm

solomun include in afterlite closing sept 28th:cool:

solomun oct 5th Destino

no solomun party on any sunday ,60€ saved :cool: unless having another generous mate that will offer me this place again :lol:

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

ok
it was written in ibz mags (dj mag?iumag?night &day magazine?) im reading now these mags as i dont really have time to read press in ibz..

oct 1r is enough busy with Attzaro festival and Blue Marlin and his surprised guest...