Judgement Sundays (22/6/03)

B

Baddass

Day we arrived we thought Judgement sundays was a good bet for a first night (don't say "you should go to Space!!", we wanted to stay around San An on our first night)

Jules, Good Greef, Anne Savage were playing. Nice and crowded but with plenty of room to move and no queuing to get in. 37 euros i think it cost. Jules was awesome, played some top tunes. Tune of the night has to be Benny Bennassi, Satisfaction (i hated this tune before i went out, but now i love it!! weird how a single night in Ibiza can change your opinion of a tune!) mixed with Beastie Boys, Intergalactic......was brilliant.

then at 4.30am till closing he went to play in the funky room which was really good, and a nice break from the HARD house that Anne Savage began to play in the main room :) He played a few classics too including Thomas Bangalter, So Much Love To give and Junior Jack, Thrill Me!! Def welcomed by everyone! I was loving it

Eden has its cheap drinks policy now which is about 5 euros for a bottle of san Mig, although we were pretty wasted before we got there so didnt bother :) Fairly good crowd, whcih was suprising for Eden, as loads of beer boys and ppl on fridays (see my Euphoria review :))

Baddass said:
Day we arrived we thought Judgement sundays was a good bet for a first night (don't say "you should go to Space!!", we wanted to stay around San An on our first night)

you should of gone to space!! :lol: :lol:

nice review btw!!

Back