Jet ski

azza

can you hire jet skis at playa d'en bossa and how much are they to rent. we are going to ibiza on sat! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

does anyone know where the best value jet-ski hire is on the island?

i know they hire them at hotel bergantin in san an bay, and also cesars watersports on the east coast, but don't know the prices.

as mentioned about PDB is 30 euros for 15 minutes which seems pretty expensive to me....i'd be hoping to pay that for half an hour.

any ideas?

somebody said somewhere that jetskis aren´t allowed at ibza anymore
since some years ago when someone was run over with such a thing ...
is that true ?
or you can rent but need at least some licence ??!

maybe 10 years ago i rented one to ago around es vedra but can´t remember
where that place was exactly (i think not far away from el carmen ?)...
but probably gone in the meantime ...

as mentioned about PDB is 30 euros for 15 minutes which seems pretty expensive to me....i'd be hoping to pay that for half an hour.

any ideas?

There is a story that I was told many years ago which was used to illustrate the Ibicencan attitude to business.

An Ibicencan guy is renting jet skis on a beach and he charges €50 per half hour but hasn't had a customer in weeks.

A tourist comes along and says to the man, "If you rented your jet skis for €30 for half an hour, everybody would be renting them."

"Aaaaahhhh," said the Ibicencan, "but if I did that, every half hour I would be losing €20." ;)

Where to in figuretas mate? e="alex311279, post: 237921, member: 585"]we paid 20 euros for 20 minutes at figuretas.[/quote]
Whetr

Back