Jet Apts- what to believe

H

HelenW

After going on the Holiday uncovered websites people have posted bad reviews, people on here have said their ok, bit worried now, i dont have the best of luck, so hope i dont get a bad experience.

Any thoughts?

Ive stayed at Jet appts 3 times. they are generally clean, big enough, with basic cookin facilites and air con (which they try to charge extra for).
they are popular coz of their location. Don't expect The Savoy. For what you need them for. they are fine. There's a supermarket, gym, internet cafe, restaruant in the complex and bora bora is 5 mins away.

For a clubbing holiday, they are perfect.

Thanx for the info, nothing can be as bad as The Klippe Apts in San An i stayed in on my first trip to Ibiza!

HelenW said:
Thanx for the info, nothing can be as bad as The Klippe Apts in San An i stayed in on my first trip to Ibiza!

I stayed in the Klippe 2 years ago and they were pretty basic but not that bad and had a good pool.

Again just goes to show that different people have different opinions

ill agree with u helen...it wasnt the best but more than good enuf for the state i was in

jet

the difference between this forum and holday truths is immense , although both are good forums. but on here you get 90% clubbers were as holiday truths forum is more normal holiday makers. i use both regulary. as long as your aware of the difference then you can make some valid judgements on accomodation

HelenW said:

I totally agree, I absolutely hated those apartments. They are full of piss heads, the corridors are laiden with rubbish, and the location is bad. Im booked into the Jet apartments this year too, I think they will be excellent-perfect location anyway! :D

ive concidered the jet apartments as well, but afraid it was full with lager louts screaming and yelling from the balcony - but then again nothing can be as bad as piscis park, that place is a sanitary disaster!

as long as its clean, the rooms are ok equipped and the beach is close then ill be fffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Beryl the Peril said:
HelenW said:

I totally agree, I absolutely hated those apartments. They are full of piss heads, the corridors are laiden with rubbish, and the location is bad. Im booked into the Jet apartments this year too, I think they will be excellent-perfect location anyway! :D

Reception was a nitemare, one night we came back, there was no one around, all the apt keys were on full view and the security box they were kept in was unloked, so we took our room key. Someone could have nicked all those keys!

Back