jet 2-bed apartment question

sunny_d

we're busy planning our return trip for the closing parties in september.

there will be four of us; me and my girlfriend plus two mates (lads). we're thinking about the 2-bed jet apartment cos we want to stay in playa and it's only for a few nights so we're not too bothered about high-quality.

all i want to know is if the 2-bed apartments really are 2-bed, i.e. two seperate bedrooms with doors/walls etc or just a load of beds thrown in the same room as the cooker, as we have found in other apartments abroad.

thanks! :)

sunny_d said:
we're busy planning our return trip for the closing parties in september.

there will be four of us; me and my girlfriend plus two mates (lads). we're thinking about the 2-bed jet apartment cos we want to stay in playa and it's only for a few nights so we're not too bothered about high-quality.

all i want to know is if the 2-bed apartments really are 2-bed, i.e. two seperate bedrooms with doors/walls etc or just a load of beds thrown in the same room as the cooker, as we have found in other apartments abroad.

thanks! :)

When I was there in July we had a 2 bedroom. One bedroom with a double bed had a door and a wall. The other room that had 2 single beds had these wooden doors that you draw together. The other single bed was out in the main living room.

Aaron, I'm staying in a one bedroom in the Jet Apartments (not the Jet Bossamar ones). I assume these have a separate living area to the bedroom?

Aaron said:
When I was there in July we had a 2 bedroom. One bedroom with a double bed had a door and a wall. The other room that had 2 single beds had these wooden doors that you draw together. The other single bed was out in the main living room.

Yeah out 2 bed apartment was like that, I would much rather pay extra and get a 2 bedroom place as opposed to being in studio apartment where you're sleeping/drinking/eating in same room.

kitten's head said:
Aaron, I'm staying in a one bedroom in the Jet Apartments (not the Jet Bossamar ones). I assume these have a separate living area to the bedroom?

Would think so but can't be sure as we only stayed in a 2 bedroom.

ok sounds cool, i think we're gonna book tonight! :D

who else is going out for the space closing party? i can't wait, made my first visit to space this year and couldn't believe the terrace, what an atmosphere...

anyone know what the closing party is normally like? rammed i expect!

what about tickets? do you need to get these well in advance....

Back