It's been a long and hard...

Dr Fox

Summer people, but I'm back and it's all good in the land of the Fox. Finally got the ol t'internet back at home so I should be back on here far more from now on......is that a good or a bad thing?!!!

Without having to trawl through all the posts on the board, how's everyone been? Still gutted about losing my holiday to the white isle....ah well, the impending op that I had a foprtnight ago seems to have gone well and at least I can still see. Dave the Labrador has been put back on the shelf unfortunately as I won't be needin him anytime soon. :D 8)

Well then, I'm going to put this time off to good use and have a Pat Butchers round this place to see what's new....just glad you haven't moved address.....funny that, last time I moved out of somewhere, I went back to meet my mates that lived with me and they'd disappeared - never to be seen again....bugger! :lol:

Doc

It feels good to be back.....I've got more swagger than a pair of Liam Gallagher y-fronts. Sent you an e-mither young lady, finally got the other Cd which shall be in the post over the weekend, just as soon as I get out of my oxygen tank! :confused:

Of course you were, it must be the time difference between here and Essex....GMT + 4 hours I guess haha :lol:

welcome back mate, look forward to having a few random chats in the not to distance future, i hope. ;)

How do Rob? How's tricks? Still keeping the ladies on here satisfied i hope. Good to hear from you fella and you can rest assured that i'll be popping back on here more than usual.....which considering the past 10 months is not hard to do!!

not bad mate, not bad at all. don't visit here much myself now, just in the evenings after work and all that...

how was your jolly this year?

Never went did I. Lost my money as my mates who booked it didn't get the travel insurance. Doh :oops: It was all due to some complications with my eye. Had a major op a few weeks ago and it seems to have worked well. So, apart from the stag do to Llorett, not been away. Had to get my pork pie sorted first (:eek: this is how i look now - jesting of course). You stil visiting the isle more times than Brandon Block?

i didn't know you never went...i got a job now so i'm limited to 4 weeks each year. So 2 weeks in july, 2 weeks in sept. :D

Back