It only seems like yesterday . . .

mambobirdette

that i wishing all you people off to Ibiza to have a lovely time. I cant believe a year has gone again :eek:

Anyway . . have a great time and take lots of pics 8)

I know exactly what you mean - seems like no time since Hogmanay either!

Need to step up the whole gym thing though.

I can't believe the day is here.... it's been a long winter, just hanging on and looking forward to the summer. And now it's finally here! :D 8)

Peppermint said:
I can't believe the day is here.... it's been a long winter, just hanging on and looking forward to the summer. And now it's finally here! :D 8)

yeeyyeyeyeyeeyyyy SUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

mambobirdette said:
Clara said:
I know exactly what you mean - seems like no time since Hogmanay either!

Need to step up the whole gym thing though.

Started going 3x a week now, im actually quite enjoying it :eek:

I'm actually going about 4-5 times, but I still feel like I have work to do.

Just done pilates in my lunch-break. Sat here with a rosey glow!

Clara said:
I'm actually going about 4-5 times, but I still feel like I have work to do.

Just done pilates in my lunch-break. Sat here with a rosey glow!

Good girl :D, your lucky that you can get to the gym during lunch breaks. It doesnt seem worth it for me to do that, by the time ive got there it would be time to come back.

yes have a great time all of you!!

will be thinking of you all whilst stripping anyglypta from my ceilings and walking round b&q!!! :evil: ;)

jjinit said:

will be thinking of you all whilst stripping anyglypta from my ceilings and walking round b&q!!! :evil: ;)

If you put on a hard hat whilst you DIY and playsome dance music in the next room it will be just like being on the Space terrace :lol:

Scoobie said:
jjinit said:

If you put on a hard hat whilst you DIY and playsome dance music in the next room it will be just like being on the Space terrace :lol:

true :lol:

Back