Is VIP Backstage @ Zoo Project worth it?

DanMet

Hi All

I'm planning on going to Zoo Project on 3rd June for my birthday. I'm just wondering is it worth getting the VIP Backstage tickets? Currently standard early bird tickets are €20 and VIP Backstage tickets are €49.

I'm not particularly interested in the VIP/backstage bit, but it does include half price drinks at the Family Garden bar, which I'm definitely interested in. That said, I hear drinks prices not too bad at Zoo Project anyway, so I guess we might have to do a lot of boozing to make up the difference on drinks alone - and we might not even drink that much if the DJs are great and we're dancing all eve.

Are there any other advantages to the VIP Backstage tickets such as cheap food/free nibbles/etc? Are there any gotchas I need to be aware of such as half price drinks only available to a certain time, massive queues at the Family Garden bar, etc?

Thoughts from anyone who's done it before would be much appreciated :)

its more than half price , its 60% cheaper eg water coke 2€ instead of 5€
i cant give u details about beers n cocktails as i dont drink booze anymore in clubs (the secret to last :D) but its same discount
ps:u can ever buy 5 drinksif ur 2hands can carry them (at the bar on the left of Tree house when looking at dj booth, where only people with wrisbands are allowed) & bring them back to some mates that dont have the vip wristband :D, so at least 1 vip worth :cool: unless u want all acces to dj booth..
No discount on food, no queu at vip bar, no free nibbles (what doest it means? free goodies?)
Dont go to non vip bars if u got vip wrisbands as ull pay regular prices

Last edited:
Not sure if it's the same thing but I had access to the bar at the side of the stage last year which required a pass to gain entry.

I didn't buy a single drink in there as the queue was massive and there was not a lot of bar staff on. That wasn't the main reason though, it was full of bell ends so I left and went to the paupers bar where there was literally no queue. Pints (yes pints) of San Miguel are 6 euros and shorts are similar prices.

Last edited:
there are bouncers when you enter/leave the vip, they will definitely take exception to you carrying drinks outside with both hands. maybe they let you do it once but not all the time and certainly not for 3,4 people waiting outside. they are not stupid. vip section at zoo is actually decent and drinks a bargain. I never do vip but at zoo it's done nicely

Don't fool people, What happens in ibz stays in ibz :D
ps:my last time at zoo, oct 10th i had 4 extra family/vip wristbands :cool: i gave to german girls met by chance at zoo entrance saving their day as there were a little short of money (5x30€) (1 reminds me she took selfie of us at Mosaic closing Pacha :cool:,i didnt reminds :lol:, i 'm just watchful about pickpockets that may claim a selfie :?: as not only girls ask for selfies...im only very watchful with guys :spank:) as all mates stood me up that day :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If I buy tickets for the VIP Backstage does it still include half price drinks in the Family Garden area? If so I'm hoping to buy 7/8 tickets for the VIP Backstage (as always, waiting for one mate to get themselves sorted).

If I buy tickets for the VIP Backstage does it still include half price drinks in the Family Garden area? If so I'm hoping to buy 7/8 tickets for the VIP Backstage (as always, waiting for one mate to get themselves sorted).

no, not anymore.

So if i have vip backstage tickets i have to wait for entrance like standard ticket, drinks no more half price, ... what is it for then ? Only to be in the garden area ? Whats so special there and where exacty is this area? Sorry for asking maybe stupid but i want to know what i' m paing for ;) or not...

And... is zoo going until 0.00 or 2.00 ?

Back