Is there a house/techno scene in Mallorca?

EveyT

I have this theory that there is an underground scene pretty much everywhere, you just need to know where to look!

Does anyone know if there are any house or techno clubs/nights on our favourite balearic island's neighbour? I am going with the madre to visit family/friends who live there (near Palma). I'm willing to travel, anywhere but Magalluf. If it wasn't early May, I would get the boat over to Ibiza!

Sometimes Riu Palace (Playa del Palma, commercial disco) books high quality on the second floor (remember Marco Carola and Davide Squillance last year).

Sometimes Riu Palace (Playa del Palma, commercial disco) books high quality on the second floor (remember Marco Carola and Davide Squillance last year).

I will check it out! Thank you kind sir :)

You could be lucky when you're there and catch someone good playing.cool place during the day to for food and drinks outside. nice terrace. :)

Does someone know how it exactly works with "Sala Om"? It belongs to Riu Palace, but how does it work exactly? External floor? External entrance?

im off to palma this weekend....am attending garito cafe on the friday...
does anyone in the know have knowledge of any other hidden gems or one off events maybe this weekend?

Back