Erick Morillo

in fact, it's your allies in this thread who are posting drivel that can be best described as gossip
Aha! So one group is only posting truth and facts, Morillo did it!

...but the other group that is posting some doubts or contradicting facts.....gossip!

Confirmation bias in its utter form

I'm going to put it to Elrow that he doesn't believe his own BS. He's assumed this position as forum pantomime villain, posting aboslute detriabe in just about every thread. He seems revel in it. I can no longer believe he genuinely believes any of it. We are here for his amusement

He also curiously claims to be highly experienced in a wide spectrum of industries. Take from that, what you will

Im not sure if theres something lost in translation here, but some of the way you have worded this is very odd indeed.

"It was not appropriate to stay overnight..."

"The fairest thing to do...."

It sounds like you are saying, well she had it coming really... Maybe she shouldn't have put on a nice outfit or done her hair and make up so as not to make her more attractive to potential attackers?

Statistically most victims of abuse are known to their attackers, at least in the western world. Does it not occur to you that perhaps, as the long time friend of her partner, and being a colleague of hers, she maybe trusted him not to have sex with her while she was unconscious?
Agreed mate.
Sad state of affairs that women are constantly at risk.

I seen a thing recently were women were asked what they would do if men didn't exist for 24 hours...
Their answers were things like, go for a jog at night, go dancing, go for a walk with a friend, go to a bar and feel safe, go to the gym and wear what she wants..

But then the whole Kirsten Knight story came up and I got some second thoughts. Morillo probably knew about all these stories himself, his image...so he knew he would never be able to defend himself in court? Or even if he was able to defend himself in court, his whole career would be over, no booker would ever attach his name to a event again. What if there indeed is something else at play?

What story? From where? Are you attaching some validity to the poorly misogynistic post posted up thread? The one from website which accepts anonymous posters to make any claim they like about anyone and post photos of them?

Last edited:
I'm going to put it to Elrow that he doesn't believe his own BS. He's assumed this position as forum pantomime villain, posting aboslute detriabe in just about every thread. He seems revel in it. I can no longer believe he genuinely believes any of it. We are here for his amusement

He also curiously claims to be highly experienced in a wide spectrum of industries. Take from that, what you will
Think or believe of it what you want :)

Never said highly experienced in anything. But I did claim to have a long professional experience with cases like this and I do.

And please show me those threads? I did not assume any position here either. I still have the same position as all of you. We dont approve sexual harassment or rape. But I dont take the story for granted yet...that might be a different position then. The only other thread what you're aiming at that I can think about must be the Coronavirus thread. Well luckily I'm not the only one there doubting the measures the governments are putting us up with.

You're very willing to cast doubt on the legal system in your country when it comes to coronavirus legislation, but more than happy to back the deep seated patriarchal legal system when it comes to the topic of sexual aasault

Does the letter of the law mean a lot to you? Or does it not?

May I encourage to lead the discussion back to the matter of debate if anyone is still interested? I am personally not a fan of cancel culture.
Evidently it is easier than going to court to face your trials so can't be that difficult....

Lets face some FACTS:

1) A woman made a complaint of rape. Morillo denied even having sex with the woman in the police interview.
2) The woman had to go through a invasive DNA test to gather evidence, because she believed someone had sex with her while she was passed out.
3) Erick Morillos DNA is found inside her. When you couple this with Morillo saying they did not even have sex, Miami Police charge him with sexual battery.
4) It never gets to trial because Morillo does not let it happen.

The fact that you are 'doubting' any of this based on 'all sorts of shit flying around' is no better than tit for tat gossip.

Could you or anyone else please indicate a source for point (1) above, second sentence? I think this is a crucial part of the story. All I found is that Morillo „denied the accusations“. Thank you.

May I encourage to lead the discussion back to the matter of debate if anyone is still interested? I am personally not a fan of cancel culture.

Could you or anyone else please indicate a source for point (1) above, second sentence? I think this is a crucial part of the story. All I found is that Morillo „denied the accusations“. Thank you.

I've already linked it in this thread from the Miami Times, who quoted the actual arrest report.

Meanwhile, Miami Beach police responded to the scene of the incident and met with Morillo, who said he had spoken with his attorney prior to their arrival, according to the report. He agreed to give an oral DNA sample and a recorded statement, in which he denied raping the woman.

Morillo told police that while he never had sex with the victim, he did have sex with the other woman at his home. He said that afterward, he walked into his bedroom naked and was startled to see the woman asleep in his bed.

I've already linked it in this thread from the Miami Times, who quoted the actual arrest report.

Meanwhile, Miami Beach police responded to the scene of the incident and met with Morillo, who said he had spoken with his attorney prior to their arrival, according to the report. He agreed to give an oral DNA sample and a recorded statement, in which he denied raping the woman.

Morillo told police that while he never had sex with the victim, he did have sex with the other woman at his home. He said that afterward, he walked into his bedroom naked and was startled to see the woman asleep in his bed.
Thanks. I will refrain from judging, but IF this reporting is correct, things look pretty clear imo.

Agreed mate.
Sad state of affairs that women are constantly at risk.

I seen a thing recently were women were asked what they would do if men didn't exist for 24 hours...
Their answers were things like, go for a jog at night, go dancing, go for a walk with a friend, go to a bar and feel safe, go to the gym and wear what she wants..

Indeed. There some right creepy horrible c nuts out there. Make me ashamed to be a bloke at times.

Going off track a bit, but before my missus locked down her Instagram she used to get some right bloody creepy tw@ts trying to message her.

Back on track, while most focus has been on the attacker so far, I think it’s important to remember the effect that rape has on the victims. Can totally destroy a person and really impact and affect their life.

"Im not sure if theres something lost in translation here, but some of the way you have worded this is very odd indeed.

"It was not appropriate to stay overnight..."

"The fairest thing to do...."

It sounds like you are saying, well she had it coming really... Maybe she shouldn't have put on a nice outfit or done her hair and make up so as not to make her more attractive to potential attackers?

Statistically most victims of abuse are known to their attackers, at least in the western world. Does it not occur to you that perhaps, as the long time friend of her partner, and being a colleague of hers, she maybe trusted him not to have sex with her while she was unconscious?"

The problem is that we generalize too much, each case is independent, has its own nuances, we will never know the truth also because we do not personally know the people involved, perhaps we have an idea based on the stories told by others. I have already reiterated that i do not tolerate any kind of violence or abuse of any form, but i do not feel like treating this woman as a person unable to defend herself and make decisions at the moment. I don't think it's normal for a engaged woman to stay in the home of a man who has just shown him a sexual interest.

PM Sorry for my ugly english im Italian (also resident in IBZ)

I don't think it's normal for a engaged woman to stay in the home of a man who has just shown him a sexual interest.

Nope, screw that. Screw that as hard as f***ing possible.

“Normal” or not, a woman should never, ever, ever have to be in fear of another man. If her choice was bad, then so be it, it does not therefore give any excuse to any potential attacker, none whatsoever

The blame would completely, solely, entirely, 100% be on the person who decides that what they want is more important than what the other person does and that their consent doesn’t matter.

I would also say that this isn’t necessarily just a female thing either, rapes and attacks happen by and to all genders and are each as traumatic as one another.

Hey @ElrowLovers sorry for implying you were a fraud earlier. That was unnecessary and I apologise. You'll forgive me for thinking that the crime-fighting aviation expert and conspiracy theorist sympathiser is niche territory

I also apologise for my sweeping generalisation of "posting absolute diatribe in every thread". It's only 2 threads that I really take issue with

I have enjoyed your contributions elsewhere on the forum, and unlike others, I dont really have an opinion either way of your adulation for elrow. It's not a party for me, but I'd still choose it over countless others

Anyway, taking aside the above, I just wanted to clarify my "pantomine villain" quote

I guess the crux of my complaint is that you often display a reckless willing to look in the most discredited places for confirmation bias in the coronavirus thread and when you're pulled up on it, you admit it's a poor source. You really appear to dig deep to prove your point, even if it means sharing content from wackos or extremists. On this thread, your attitude is quite the opposite, and you've presented yourself as a facts man who tows the Holy sanctity of the law. Again forgive me for finding that confusing

Lastly, I found your "gossip" comment inflammatory and it rubbed me up the wrong way when you consider your own source was from a literal gossip site

These factors combined don't make sense to me and paint a man at conflict with himself, hence the "pantomine villain"

Some might say, this disrepancy is the work of somebody on the wind up

Last edited:
You really appear to dig deep to prove your point, even if it means sharing content from wackos or extremists. On this thread, your attitude is quite the opposite, and you've presented yourself as a facts man who tows the Holy sanctity of the law. Again forgive me for finding that confusing

Indeed - and this morning I asked him to provide the proof for the 'contradicting facts' which have not appeared. So I think he has a touch of the Donalds about him

Lets face some FACTS:

1) A woman made a complaint of rape. Morillo denied even having sex with the woman in the police interview.
2) The woman had to go through a invasive DNA test to gather evidence, because she believed someone had sex with her while she was passed out.
3) Erick Morillos DNA is found inside her. When you couple this with Morillo saying they did not even have sex, Miami Police charge him with sexual battery.
4) It never gets to trial because Morillo does not let it happen.
Would you personally convict anyone of rape based on these facts alone? Forget Morillo, assume it is a total stranger, and the only evidence you have are these 4 facts.

Would you personally convict anyone of rape based on these facts alone? Forget Morillo, assume it is a total stranger, and the only evidence you have are these 4 facts.

I'm not convicting anyone. I am merely stating the only facts that have presented them are the above from what I can tell. Unfortunately Erick decided to top himself before it got to trial so we will never know what his defense was. What plausible reason do you think he had to have told police he had sex with the other woman and not the victim, but then handed himself in when his DNA was found in the victim?

Back