Innervisions Royal Albert Hall

Discussion in 'International parties and clubs' started by aregandj, May 14, 2018.

1. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Anyone else see this, September 21st?

2. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Do they still do the Critical Mass thingy from years ago..
    acriticalmass.jpg

3. white_isle_calling

white_isle_calling Well-Known Member

B2B2B2B

craig72 likes this.
  4. Kim Wrong Un

Kim Wrong Un Active Member

RAH has super acoustics but it’s very posh. you’re hardly gonna go raving there... it’s not exactly Hackney Wick

5. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Well this should be a new experience to say the least ...

6. white_isle_calling

Live music sets for the chin-strokers until midnight, then proper raving in a purpose built venue elsewhere afterwards. That's my feeling.

7. Kim Wrong Un

Kim Wrong Un Active Member

you could well be right WIC. i saw Henrik do an improvised live techno jazz thing last year and it there were no kickdrums till the last half hour. kinda weird experiencing that sat down although the music was top notch throughout. save your ammo for part 2..

8. matter

matter Member

Went to Hacienda Classical there last year. A lot of people were proper f***ed.

aregandj likes this.
  9. white_isle_calling

Ok, so I think the line-up for this is going to be quite special. Of course there will be the usual suspects, but also some nice additions/variations.
    If you are an Innervisions fan I don't think it's something you should pass up

10. craig72

Innervisions classics by Stomp..
    STOMP.jpg

11. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Never done an Innervisions event so think I will deffo be giving this ago! Line up surely cant contain too many names with only 6 hours and 1 room …

Edit: *Remove think* I will be going to this one

12. white_isle_calling

craig72 likes this.
  13. craig72

We might see some b2b format..

aregandj likes this.
  14. white_isle_calling

Maybe! But we get Dixon B2B Kristian at J2 for six-hours, so I'd guess at something different to that

15. craig72

Critical Mass maybe? Out of sync bobbing

16. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Rather annoyed ill be missing this this year! Has definitely been my stand out UK event from the last 2 years

17. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Line up has just been announced along with all the different ticket types, very pleased with line up although very confused by the different tickets!

Seems as though the majority of people will be sat down and actually watching as if it was a show …

18. Dream Drums

Dream Drums Guest

Critical hair mass

19. Dream Drums

Dream Drums Guest

Lots of people stand neatly in lines watching a DJ these days so they may as well be seated

aregandj likes this.
  20. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Fair point, suppose it will be like being in Amnesia or Hi with your VIPs all looking down on the peasants

Dream Drums likes this.