Innervisions Royal Albert Hall

RAH has super acoustics but it’s very posh. you’re hardly gonna go raving there... it’s not exactly Hackney Wick

Live music sets for the chin-strokers until midnight, then proper raving in a purpose built venue elsewhere afterwards. That's my feeling.

you could well be right WIC. i saw Henrik do an improvised live techno jazz thing last year and it there were no kickdrums till the last half hour. kinda weird experiencing that sat down although the music was top notch throughout. save your ammo for part 2..

Ok, so I think the line-up for this is going to be quite special. Of course there will be the usual suspects, but also some nice additions/variations.
If you are an Innervisions fan I don't think it's something you should pass up

Ok, so I think the line-up for this is going to be quite special. Of course there will be the usual suspects, but also some nice additions/variations.
If you are an Innervisions fan I don't think it's something you should pass up
Never done an Innervisions event so think I will deffo be giving this ago! Line up surely cant contain too many names with only 6 hours and 1 room …

Edit: *Remove think* I will be going to this one

Line up has just been announced along with all the different ticket types, very pleased with line up although very confused by the different tickets!

Seems as though the majority of people will be sat down and actually watching as if it was a show …

Back