In your opinion what club has got the best lighting system?

lfc63amg

in your opinion what’s the best lighting system you’ve seen in one of the many super clubs in Ibiza?

Personally I like amnesia main room and obviously “hi” main room.

IMHO it has to be Hi and I am proper old school Ibiza, Manumission with the lazes and projectors into the waterfall was cool and Amnesia never dissapionts but Hi has it at the moment... (Pacha was basic bit cool this year)

I really liked the visuals at Pyramid this year. Black Coffee's were also good, but one you'd seen them once, second time around does nothing for you.

I really liked the visuals at Pyramid this year. Black Coffee's were also good, but one you'd seen them once, second time around does nothing for you.

I'm not too bothered about visuals as I usually find my brain creates enough of them on its own when I'm out in Ibiza :lol: - but I have to agree that Pyramid's were far and away the most impressive for me.

Smoke machine fills room so you can't see, strobe on, maybe some UV. Bingo.

I actually quite like the lighting in dc10 these days. they‘ve made it really clever without overdoing it

Privilege for resistance.
Old Pacha (combination of old PAR's and modern moving heads behind palms).
Hi for Erick and black coffee.

In other way I think EDEN has very poor lighting, they should replace moving wash heads with something decent, this place is begging for something better on this matter.

Lighting/lasers - not for me. Trippy visuals, most certainly!! Arpiar have had some seriously good visuals in years gone by!

Chemicals Brothers still own it though.

Back