In Ibiza - 31st August to 15th Sept

get ya self along to bora bora on the sunday around 1ish theres gona be loads of us there! :D

How are we all going to know each other?

Some sort of dress code?

guess i'll just wander into the biggest crowd at bora bora and introduce myself.

it's kinda lonely out here in cyber world knowing most everyone's posts i've been reading are already there living my dream. flying out on friday and it can't get here soon enough. sigh....

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY GOOD f*** ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE NOW. AM GOING DOWN TO GET MY TRAVELLERS CHEQUES AND INSURANCE THIS AFTERNOON. IN 48 HOIURS I'LL BE BOARDING THE PLANE TO GO!

the offer is open to everyone. everyone's gotta be at bora bora that day.
it really is the place to be. i so cant wait. my flight is gonna be taking off in 22 hours. think ill be in pacha tomorrow night for deepdish. i really do love saying that.

IBIZA !!! IBIZA !!! IBIZA !!! IBIZA !!! IBIZA !!! IBIZA

Hi Mate!!!!!!!

Yeah, myself and all my mates from my web site are out there for that period too !!!!!! Was just gonna be the 1st week at first but now 2 weeks!! :) :) :)

We are planning to meet at between 9pm - 10pm on the Saturday (31st) and also the Sunday at the same times next to the 'Egg' statue which is near the 'West End' area in San Antonio

Would be really cool to meet up with a load more of you !!!!

O, dont bother going to my site at the moment - changed servers last sunday and lets just say the whole site is fooked - 'not appy - various problems which are out of my control. When it is back up I'll post my meet-up details on it hopefully and on this forum.

CANT FECKING WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James :D

Back