In Ibiza 16 to 23rd August

MattG1930

Hi all, I am doing a last minute trip to Ibiza from 16th to 23rd August to stay with my friends and their kid in the remote northern part of The island. Apparently San Antonio is a 25 mins car ride away. They will be busy working so won't want to go clubbing, but I don't want to miss the opportunity - being a 44 yr old with a young daughter myself I don't often get the chance! Interested to meet up with groups of easy going people who are into good music (especially techno / house / ambient) conversation, laughs and zen. Would love to try some of the sunset chillout bars as well, but don't fancy rocking up to them on my own. Hope you can help! Cheers, Matt

Hi all, I am doing a last minute trip to Ibiza from 16th to 23rd August to stay with my friends and their kid in the remote northern part of The island. Apparently San Antonio is a 25 mins car ride away. They will be busy working so won't want to go clubbing, but I don't want to miss the opportunity - being a 44 yr old with a young daughter myself I don't often get the chance! Interested to meet up with groups of easy going people who are into good music (especially techno / house / ambient) conversation, laughs and zen. Would love to try some of the sunset chillout bars as well, but don't fancy rocking up to them on my own. Hope you can help! Cheers, Matt
Hi Matt, you absolutly should go clubbing here. I was yesterday in amnesia and it was awesome. Are you in facebook? This would make it easier to communicate. Find me under Claudia Ritter. It is just a fake account because I am not in facebook usually. So I used the same foto and just have some Ibiza friends there. Should be easy to find me.

I am staying in Eivissa. Some people I met yesterday stay in Pdb. Maybe you can come one evening by public bus and go back by taxi (was cheap yesterday night, we payed 10 € from Amnesia in the middle of the island back to Eivissa)

Hi Matt,

Would be good to meet up. Im over from Glasgow on Sat 20th - Friday 26th.

Whats the best way to contact you?

Cheers

Tony Harris

Back