IMS Open Air Party in Dalt Vila

Leanna1981

Guys who are in the know...

Any gossip on whether this will just be on 25th May or whether there will be a second night this year?

I heard it was incredible last year!

Thanks xxx

only B2b, can wait to see it on line at home :cool:
For those going, don't put ur cameras up in the air or u gonna take the risk to be spot by camera and all over the world :D

ps:i was checking price from paris for a little weekend may 25th to may 28th 203€ single 203€ return, the full price to ibz as august prices :eek: if it was 70 100€ a single max or better 50€ for plane tix it could change a lot of things...

Last edited:
It's not B2B.

I'll be there anyway - thankfully where it's less packed, thanks to my IMS pass!

'BACK TO BACK'
IMS informó ayer de que en los próximos días anunciará cómo se emparejarán los artistas del cartel de Dalt Vila 2018, con exclusivas sesiones back to back.

«El cartel acoge a algunos de los artistas más grandes de Ibiza como Sven y Bedouin, pero también dj's icónicos como Danny Tenaglia, así como nombres más actuales como Nastia y Peggy Gou. Hombres y mujeres, españoles e internacionales, jóvenes y más mayores... Sin duda una buena representación del techno de hoy en día», terminó Ben Turner.

http://ocio.diariodeibiza.es/agenda/noticias/nws-643540-el-ims-vuelve-dalt-vila-mayo.html

The left place for people with pass is not the best to attend the show, lot of place to dance until 10pm when big names on stage, it can t be worse than dc10 sardins effect :D

when was the after at pikes last year?
sat morning after the event? from 5pm? need a wrisband list or u can just go...
i saw a flyer about the after on my feeds but only when home as i dont have much time to use fb/instagram once in ibz (guyz , my data is alway turn off & once every hour, on for 1-2 mn to save battery, so don't surprised if no anwer ..)

Back