I’m VIRGIN and PRISTINE :)

Chronos

I’m VIRGIN and PRISTINE :)

Sounds like a cool name for a party… ah? Doesn’t it?

Ladies and gentlemen, guys and gals - First time on Ibiza! :)

19.08 – 25.08 - solo for one week – 168 party’s hours!

Have no idea where to go, what to do, what to eat, or what to weed ... so many choices :)

Thanks for this forum – my amentia is much softer now, and I’ve heard that The Amnesia could cure it completely. :)

Still - any suggestions really appreciated will be!

Would love to join a wacky/crazy/insane/reckless/techno/house or any combinations of those meanings crew. :)

Have a car for 5 dudes and don’t drink alcohol at all… so… could be The Transporter anytime, anywhere :)

e-mail: barclays@tuta.io

mobile: +32471357227 (Belgium)

facebook: Andrew Barclays

Awhhh, shame your not going in sept for closings hun but I'm surely you will have an amazing time & meet lots of fab people, you will love it! X

Awhhh, shame your not going in sept for closings hun but I'm surely you will have an amazing time & meet lots of fab people, you will love it! X

Hello Bonny,
Nice to meet you!
Thank you for your wishes.
How many tours did you already make there?
I'm sure you'll have a beauteous, unforgettable and excellent time down there too!

Closing sounds ... a bit sad... I would say.
But show must go on...
When Ibiza is going to sleep where the crowd goes then? Australia? LA? Are there other places like Ibiza?

Nice to meet you too hun, iv lost count the amount of times been but never get tired of the place but with space closing this year, may possibly be my last time, I don't go anywhere the rest of the year but looking at trying Miami next year x

u can get inspiration with this topic http://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/ibz-from-aug-4-til-aug-21-whos-there.75014/ for aug 19 & 20 aug

you didnt put your location, i guess it's quiet an important piece of info & more detailed kind of Music ur are looking for if u are keen on a kind of music...

Hi there,

Thanks for the inspiration. :)

I already said: techno/house - see my first post.

Location is not important for me, have a car and Ibiza is like what?... 20x35 km... so ... no big deal after LA/San Diego/Vegas's distances. :)

Anyway, almost all of the famous clubs are in the city or in St Antoni, or in between.
About 10 km circle - I can live with that. :)

location is quiet important as coming back wrecked from parties, better not housing in the mountains :D
always used to have a car in ibz...
yes i've seen Techno & house, i was afraid about EDM..
Feel free to say hello if seeing or hearing me(drums such as the one in my profile) by chance in ibz town/PDB....

Hello guys and gals!

Today I checked-in my flight tickets and finally established my night’s schedule on Ibiza:

19.08 - DC 10 - 10 YEARS DIYNAMIC

20.08 – Amnesia - MATINEE / FOAM & DIAMONDS (HOSTED BY PARIS HILTON)

21.08 – Pacha - SOLOMUN + 1

22.08 – Space – Onyx

23.08 - ES PARADIS – Water party

24.08 – USHUAIA - AXWELL Λ INGROSSO – REFUNE

If somebody can help with discounts for those events (no VIP :)), please let me know asap.

Day’s schedule:

Gym – fitness, beach, visiting beautiful places, beach, bar….

Anyone wants to join-in – welcome!

Regards

Andrew

I really would go to spunk and diamonds if I was on the island..is there a closing party 2nd week in October by any chance..?

Back