I'm so sorry guys...

Klubbhead-USA

So obviously I missed the July 16th Meet up at Pink Panther Bar...I missed it because me and my girlfriend overslept it...

To make a long story short everything that was bad that could have happened, well....happened.

Our plane was delayed 3 hours leaving the US.

Because our plane was delayed, we missed our connecting flight from BCN to IBZ, thus had to stay in BCN airport for a whole 8 hours to catch the next possible flight to IBZ.

THEN, Air Europa lost our baggage when we finally got to IBZ...didn't get it back until the next day.

We were so tired from all the mayhem, we slept the ENTIRE next day (the 16th) after being up for about 32+ hrs straight... and didn't wake up until 9 o'clock pm. At that point we figured everyone would have left or not been there so we just stayed in. I'm so upset cuz I was really looking forward to meeting you guys. We did stop in the Pink Panther a couple days afterwards however for some drinks. We met a nice bar tender from Ireland working that night. Forgot what his name was.

Later on the next week we were there I side swiped a tree in our rental car, and my girlfriend was pick pocketed for 200 EUR (about 320 USD$) at the hippy market in Es Cana.

We are still coming back next year, despite the bad stuff that happened during our trip. I think we're definitely going to stay for 3 weeks instead of 2. The weeks just fly by when your having so much fun!

Oh, and I also did happen to ask my girlfriend to marry me there during our stay...so something really good came from all the bad :)

Cheers everyone, and here's to Ibiza 2009!

Here's a nice pic I took with some new friends we made at El Divino the night Miguel Migs played (July 21st). That's me in the front, and my girlfriend (now fiancee) with the dark hair 2nd from the left. The guy in back of me is Trevor Rockliffe's brother.

l_1d57203aacd5291bb5976fa544dfdd88.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh we were there till bout 10:30 on the 16th, and we were there most nights anyway so if you of asked any of the staff, as they all know me they wud of pointed us out. the irish barman is called paul- hes a good lad!- pitty my gf went and slept with the other bar man who works there tho lol, so youve got engaged- ive split up- moved bk to parents house now, so my memories of ibiza aint too gr8!- i prolly wunt of bin much fun anyway on teh 16th as its happend on the 13/14th, doh....

pitty bout all the bad luck you had too- i spent most of hols on my own.. not good.!

jesus, that's well harsh speedy - how the f*ck did she manage that when you were away together?

yeh we were there till bout 10:30 on the 16th, and we were there most nights anyway so if you of asked any of the staff, as they all know me they wud of pointed us out. the irish barman is called paul- hes a good lad!- pitty my gf went and slept with the other bar man who works there tho lol, so youve got engaged- ive split up- moved bk to parents house now, so my memories of ibiza aint too gr8!- i prolly wunt of bin much fun anyway on teh 16th as its happend on the 13/14th, doh....

pitty bout all the bad luck you had too- i spent most of hols on my own.. not good.!

God that's shocking mate sorry to hear that, you're better off without her if she has gone and done something like (even worse on holiday together) chin up fella.;)

Ahh yes, Paul!! That was his name. Told us that he works there for 6 months out of the year.

Btw, Speedy...was it that girl in your signature???

Cuz I swore I was sitting directly next to her while she was talking to that other guy the night we went. That's the only reason I ask...I am very sorry to hear that.

I should have figured you guys were still there that night...after this vacation it's a known fact that Brits party harder than Americans :x

Ahh yes, Paul!! That was his name. Told us that he works there for 6 months out of the year.

Btw, Speedy...was it that girl in your signature???

Cuz I swore I was sitting directly next to her while she was talking to that other guy the night we went. That's the only reason I ask...I am very sorry to hear that.

I should have figured you guys were still there that night...after this vacation it's a known fact that Brits party harder than Americans :x

Yeh its the gurl in my signature- should really change it lol- and yeh she was hovering round him most of holiday doh! - and we wnt out with an american we met off here on the 9th- but lost him down the west end lol- but why do you say we party harder? suppose its our culture tho, we live for the weekends!

Yeh its the gurl in my signature- should really change it lol- and yeh she was hovering round him most of holiday doh! - and we wnt out with an american we met off here on the 9th- but lost him down the west end lol- but why do you say we party harder? suppose its our culture tho, we live for the weekends!

Or maybe its cuz I'm getting old...I prefer not to think that way though. Going to ibiza at least once a year will keep me young forever. :!:

Or maybe its cuz I'm getting old...I prefer not to think that way though. Going to ibiza at least once a year will keep me young forever. :!:

haha, you tired miami or cancun? think i will be tryin them in the future! might give ibiza a miss for a few years, bad memories and all that! shame cos i go all the time!

I haven't been to Miami, or Cancun...but Cancun, I've heard plenty of stories about that place though..you may be right there!

I may go for WMC next year, make a 4 day weekender out of it...

That is bang out of order. You're so much better off without her.

i did not sleep with andy, just to put my point across!!! and u know that speedy. pls stop with all the lies, pls

i did not sleep with andy, just to put my point across!!! and u know that speedy. pls stop with all the lies, pls

Ok just slept in same bed and W-a.N-K-3-d him off -your words not his- his words were diff! didnt you go to sleep at all?

Hi Klubbhead,
sorry to hear about the delay with the flight - I think the same happened last year as well. A load of us from here were meeting up for my birthday but some got delayed cos of flight problems from the US then missed connecting flights but all was good in the end - he turned up safe and caught up with us a few days later

Hi Speedy,
Sorry to hear about your trouble - chin up, dust yourself off and get out there and enjoy yourself. Some people are not worth wasting time with, just look ahead and you will find someone perfect for you

xxx

Hi Klubbhead,
sorry to hear about the delay with the flight - I think the same happened last year as well. A load of us from here were meeting up for my birthday but some got delayed cos of flight problems from the US then missed connecting flights but all was good in the end - he turned up safe and caught up with us a few days later

Hi Speedy,
Sorry to hear about your trouble - chin up, dust yourself off and get out there and enjoy yourself. Some people are not worth wasting time with, just look ahead and you will find someone perfect for you

xxx

Thankfully *touch wood* ive never been delayed :)

and Emma,: Aye cheers !

Back