Im back and need help

lynch

Im back and had the best two weeks ever, it was my 3'rd time in Ibiza and must say it gets better year after year.

over the two weeks I done sundays at space twice,space tuesday morning,Eric at pacha,sanchaz at pacha and pure pacha with sasha,dc10 once :D and once for lashed at eden, cos we got guestlist, also head kandi.

The king of space was lawler and laurent gaurnier, this was the day we arrived and the best night Ive ever had, the following week at space the terrace was not as good, so I went inside for lawler and he actually made me like the inside of space, another top set.

Rodger was another amazing dj and very nice bloke, as was sasha.

So much to mention but I cant go out, just need to know what weekenders are coming up and if anyone knows websites for them?

need to get away again soon :cry:

also might go ibiza next june and stay until the end of sep, does anyone know cheap accom? that know where near the west end? Bay area would be fine..

cheers

oh I also went cream at amnesia, so poor Ive tried to erase it from my memory. Far to packed, to many knobs, to hot, and to top it off we and my gk ended up doing sleeping tablets.

Back