Ibz21: april 29-May 12 ?

FallenangelGparsons

Never been so happy to cancel ibz and get my money refunded :cool: (Booking.com confirmed by mail after 1 call and 3 mails, still lack cheap plane tickets ,πŸ™ i can see them cancelled, as less LESS people willing to fly to ibz those 2 next weeks with ibz new covid 19 measures and they may cancell too, my previous closing flights were cancelled 2 times )

Back to reality, World is falling apart, not a good idea to think to party. 😬..

See you all for So far away Ibiza closing parties ⏰ when all this mess will end.

I 'm saving stamina and get minds ready for 3 weeks partying all day without break day πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ (piece of cake when u got a bed, air con and a fridge 😡😴 to recover πŸ˜† )

FallenangelGparsons

First time i'm wasting ticket plane 😀 (i could postpone them for free with Vueling but prices are insane +50€ +100€ min, and with halt in BCN )
I should be at airport right now, but stuck at office 😬
I hate to spread money but Ibiza politics is going wrong, if they want to attract tourists, as i could book other hotels but not with those tough conditions and 90% of bars closed
Lot of people are very optimist, but i can't see myself going to ibiza next years, if nighlife is not back to normal or the No dancing policy still on in outdoor aeras ( I will stick to french peaceful holidays)
No WAY to have same ibz summer 2020 holidays for ibiza 2021!!!

Last edited:

feynman

A lot of people will stay away if 2021 is like 2020. Thats what Stivi said here : The clubs and the bars are one of the main attractions. If they are away , ibiza will loose a lot of tourists.

My opinion : We will have a season in 2021 with dancing.
Maybe late season , maybe less dancing. But we will have something

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Weather speaking i will be better in Ibiza as it was starting raining yesterday in Paris , cold this morning ,température dropped by 10°C and lot of work yesterday as unusual 😬
On a otherside, beeing solo really sucks ,especialy this year,when it used to be 20-30 mates last year getting in touch to know wich parties i will do (nearly ALL πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ)...
Let's go to Defected closing 19 🀣
20200924_115905.jpg

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

It's ben nearly 8 years in a row i haven't spent end sept early october in France Paris
With the cold rain and wind i was wondering if i can cope with it next year πŸ€”, it was raining quiet hard today 😬
Hope ibz policy will be smooth next year so i could plan some closing holidays even without nightlife (sorry to be realist but it's can't happen next year as it's ever a mess right now), just have to get in touch with 1-2 valuable/trustful mates...as no way to go solo SOLO 🀣
that feeling when u have FUN while average people are stuck at office with the cold grey :cool:
ps: Goldcar still owe me 72€ for oil deposit from aug 5th holiday..i had to send screenshots of transactions of my bank account to shwo they havent refunded me as someone wrote...they always refund event it can take times but if they don't i will discard them for EVER

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Trying to get out of my head but this souvenir from july 31th,received yesterday, prevent me from it 😫
20201008_091454.jpg
Was hesitating not to pay this 50€ fine along 20days but some people told me they can tax you 300€ later or 1300€ 5 yeats later,some told me they were never bothered with their 5 fines..as long u dont have Nie ull be fine.

Still have 10days off to spread b4 may 31th 2021
Bpm Ims dalt villa Ibz 2021?, I dont think it will happen at 99,999% ,hoping i will be wrong...
I wish i ll have 2 valuable former mates and let s hit ibz roads n make our own party ?
Ibz the πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ way:room at 30€ ,plane tix at 68€ single+return ...

Whatsappgroup is on the way :cool:
The booking will be done by end april If it happen (the quarantine in san an west end is a no go)

Last edited:

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trying to get out of my head but this souvenir from july 31th,received yesterday, prevent me from it 😫
View attachment 10621
Was hesitating not to pay this 50€ fine along 20days but some people told me they can tax you 300€ later or 1300€ 5 yeats later,some told me they were never bothered with their 5 fines..as long u dont have Nie ull be fine.

Still have 10days off to spread b4 may 31th 2021
Bpm Ims dalt villa Ibz 2021?, I dont think it will happen at 99,999% ,hoping i will be wrong...
I wish i ll have 2 valuable former mates and let s hit ibz roads n make our own party ?
Ibz the πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ way:room at 30€ ,plane tix at 68€ single+return ...

Whatsappgroup is on the way :cool:
The booking will be done by end april If it happen
isnβ€˜t that one of the fix installed radars on the ibiza - san an road? I thought by now you should know where they are...

FallenangelGparsons

Always the same but always get caught since 3 years...
Just add 2 girls on my whatsapp group , the ones ive already shared 3 ibz trip min including my french female room mate , as they were teasing me to go back to ibz oct 2020 or next year
Group is already 5 with best UK mate from Birmimgham...