Ibz21: april 29-May 12 ?

FallenangelGparsons

Ibz "closing" booked ,ill bring my babe Remo 10 Bass darbuka
From sept 21th to oct 7th without extra cost
2 first day At Hostal Montana
Then Tropical hotel
Last 2 days at Hostal Tarba

I wish to have along my ibz rides, people that feel/enjoy the Music, hands in the air.
I ll dump those that cant understand House !

Ibiza Spotlight has interviewed a few days ago a usa girl that hang with me but tbh i dont want those kind of girls that had very bad taste of music (Edm,Rnb,reggaeton),but still ok to meet them for lunch dinners but no more ibz rides with kind of IG girls...

FallenangelGparsons

Hey guys!
This is the right place If u want to enjoy the most ur ibz trip along quiet calm Ibz
Lets hit the road And shake Ibiza making our own party!!!
I wish i had more girls like this along my ibz rides 😈
Some israelian dj mate just tagged on a girl Dj publication from 2 days ago, i have no memories of this girl asking a selfie ,Which 2019 party?and When?😬
20200818_170307.jpg

FallenangelGparsons

u know ibiza is feucking dead when u barely see meetup posts here (even they failed at 80% 😬
Without mates , looks like i'm gonna do the oldschool way and hit the road/streets and meet some random people
Spotting a place to play drums then wait what will happen :cool: 🙏

Rain here on way to office and just found the track (google the lyrics and it worked this time, as shazam doesnt know this track) i got along ibz mix cd bought 3 years ago (heard along Acid Pauli set at Heart ibz closing 18)
Kicking tune that make me willing to walk dance to the office and think of ibz rides. (north Cala den serra Port ,ses caletes from Ibz spotlight videos i've seen this week)
I miss those morning 8h00 -9h00 am, after the party with this trancy sound back home
i havent heard about Pupkulies & Rebecca the original tune...

ps:if u got kicking tunes like this feel free to post (i say KICKING not mellow sleepy one)

FallenangelGparsons

This is the moment where all people are excited about closing parties but this year, not really .
i used to have dozen of mates texting, me about my dates and parties on minds but this year ZERO mates 😞

It's more, i have an ibz Voucher ,le'ts use it 😬
i dont know how i'll survive 17 chill out days , this was the time i was used for some action along 2 weeks at the clubs all day n night 🥳 (with some few breaks in slowing down daytime parties)
ps:ibz Days -21 but excitement is 0,001% when it used to be 99,999% 🤣

feynman

You will see strange people with Nissan Pick Ups and machine guns mounted on it in the airport area. Times are changing

Johnny Vodka

One wonders what it would take for the captain to consider cancelling? :oops:

I'm seriously wondering what the point is now for late Sept - early Oct...

FallenangelGparsons

loosing 500€ if i cancel, on the other side i wont be back to ibz until closing parties 202x , so a big rest from ibz.

Gather some people from figueretas and let's plan some food :cool:.
it only needs a pack of 4-5 people to hit ibz roads and have FUN.

FallenangelGparsons

I don't know if i'm lucky or cursed but the non refunded hotel ive booked, Tropical in San an close just the last day i'm there, oct 5th (with booking.com, u cant book after oct 5th so i guess they close after that date )
so by one day i could get my booking refunded but NOPE

add the lockdown to be confrimed next monday 😤

the 2 french on my whatsapp group text me yesterday they will cancell Ibiza , they succeed to get refund of hotel but not for plane
Looks like , from the 7 whatsapp group im the last survival to go to ibz :(

Ibiza the ghostown/winter vibes by september 😭, it will be a challenge to keep buysy not one week but 17 days 🙃

Ibz All by myself 🤣

feynman

I don't know if i'm lucky or cursed but the non refunded hotel ive booked, Tropical in San an close just the last day i'm there, oct 5th (with booking.com, u cant book after oct 5th so i guess they close after that date )
so by one day i could get my booking refunded but NOPE

add the lockdown to be confrimed next monday 😤

the 2 french on my whatsapp group text me yesterday they will cancell Ibiza , they succeed to get refund of hotel but not for plane
Looks like , from the 7 whatsapp group im the last survival to go to ibz :(

Ibiza the ghostown/winter vibes by september 😭, it will be a challenge to keep buysy not one week but 17 days 🙃

Ibz All by myself 🤣
IF there is a lockdown confirmed next monday ...
If there is one , they have to refund , maybe.
If the airport is closed they will refund you , too.
Things are changing every day. No one can say whats up in 10 days.

FallenangelGparsons

Transavia changed my return flight without warning me
i was questionning myself if the staff guy made the right modification as seeing return on oct 9th instead of oct 7th .
staff guy told me they cancel lot of flights in order to fill a few ones.
i can't afford 2 extra days in ibza with ghoststown vibes, better save it to have 2 paydays :cool: as i shorten my trip from sept 23th to oct 4th , loosing 1 day hotel
the plan was to be back on oct 5th but the price of a plane raise x2 from what i've seen a few mn b4 , not fair but i save 100€ on other booking
I ask refund from Transavia And buy tickets with Vueling but without extra luggage (i ll sneak my drums, last time they allowed me 2nd hand bag that was 30l sea bag full of 30 elrow hats n goodies 🐼 without extra charge)
7 days of to my office day job, while it was 11 planned, even more i there were parties as last year

another track shazamed from ibz nomad mix cd
latina lavour
pop flavour, Let's rock ibiza with my music i always found better than all dj selections 😬

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Should i stay (home at 90%) or should i go, now?

ibiza the spartan way 🏴‍☠️, without hotel booked, i will book them once there ?

Tropical just told me they will close by sept 25th max
so i could ask refund of my booking 😎 and loose only 88 for the plane tix i bough last sunday (i should wait when i got the confirmation that other company will refund me.)

Are restaurants will be allowed to open in that aera? looks like not as it's not an emergency need

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately the Balearic government has approved new restrictions affecting the area where our hotel is located (San Antonio Centre). Among other measures, starting tomorrow Friday 18th September after 10.00 p.m., both residents and tourists won´t be able to get in or out the affected areas except for basic needs such going to the hospital, banks, etc..

Given the situation our hotel will be closing by the 25th September the latest, maybe earlier depending if we still have any guests.

We are informing all the agencies about this new situation so they should contact you shortly. From our side if you wish to cancel the reservation we won´t be making any charges.

Kindest Regards

craig72

Should i stay (home at 90%) or should i go, now?

ibiza the spartan way 🏴‍☠️, without hotel booked, i will book them once there ?

Tropical just told me they will close by sept 25th max
so i could ask refund of my booking 😎 and loose only 88 for the plane tix i bough last sunday (i should wait when i got the confirmation that other company will refund me.)

Are restaurants will be allowed to open in that aera? looks like not as it's not an emergency need

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately the Balearic government has approved new restrictions affecting the area where our hotel is located (San Antonio Centre). Among other measures, starting tomorrow Friday 18th September after 10.00 p.m., both residents and tourists won´t be able to get in or out the affected areas except for basic needs such going to the hospital, banks, etc..

Given the situation our hotel will be closing by the 25th September the latest, maybe earlier depending if we still have any guests.

We are informing all the agencies about this new situation so they should contact you shortly. From our side if you wish to cancel the reservation we won´t be making any charges.

Kindest Regards
If you can fly I say go... We have flights for October 20-25..🤞 you will find somewhere to stay.. we'll be leaving it till day before to book accommodation.. I know its difficult at the moment for your dates 😕 at least I have few more weeks and it could all have passed

McRackin

restaurants in the two areas affected can open, of course, but if you don't belong to that area you shouldn't be there. you can access to those areas for something important like to go to the bank or to a lawyer but not for a coffee or a kebap.

all these in theory. there's not enough police to monitor every person moving in those areas. a lot of blablabla, that's what it is...