Ibz20: Sept 23th-Oct 10th?

feynman

That feeling when an ibz local netherland ask u If i was the 🏴‍☠️ raver
Good And sad at same Time.

Antyone know where to buy stuff to remove scratchs from cars such Turtle wax stuff?
Thanks 🙏
Wuerth sometimes has it. Or ask at a car dealer in the airport area. There are some car repair businesses in that area. If you see a car painter , ask him. Couple of years ago one did a polish for 50 E because scratches. But I dont know who it was exactly.

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

I got insurance with my débit car
Free Hierbas shots to all people il meet ,not Only Francisco 😬
Didnt met lot of new heads 2,with one that follows me all my planes visits
Mate land yesterday but b4 cant stand by people on this 55 people WhatsApp group.
Thnaks lord i met trench couple at airport because they forget to put cabin luggage down.
I asked thèm to swap détails as i may give them valuable info.. the people that hangs along my ibz ridés at light
http://instagr.am/p/CDIHHpSKZ_A/

FallenangelGparsons

Yea the 2 bloke un trancy stage
Bora Bora beach bar was quiet yesterday 10 people around the retrace,3-5 making dancing moves.. sound was loud as in front of speaker it need pro earplugs
Terrace shut 9mm then 220 bottle service to get inside..with secretsessions Djs.

Beachstar hotel in 2 hours that sound best option for dancing but lot of peopel laying in beds...
Then Namaste 40€ menu imposed.
I had breakfast at Hard Rock to see a friend..not cheap 😬

No more menu del dia, i found the ES pollatre food to leave with 2 tables close by my hôtel .
Went 2 times to es ventall but too late or close on wednesday with the pick-up And parking a nightmare ,we went to pennsylvania burger that is shit even (reconstructed meat,Who eat that Shit ? )
Boo burger mexican one was Nice..
Ps:the meetup doesnt work, I haven seen some hotties from the group..maybe i should talk about places that dayly host private parties 🤔 i spot 2 ,1 in San an other on the road to San Josep 100m left after famous outdoor aera...

craig72

Yea the 2 bloke un trancy stage
Bora Bora beach bar was quiet yesterday 10 people around the retrace,3-5 making dancing moves.. sound was loud as in front of speaker it need pro earplugs
Terrace shut 9mm then 220 bottle service to get inside..with secretsessions Djs.

Beachstar hotel in 2 hours that sound best option for dancing but lot of peopel laying in beds...
Then Namaste 40€ menu imposed.
I had breakfast at Hard Rock to see a friend..not cheap 😬

No more menu del dia, i found the ES pollatre food to leave with 2 tables close by my hôtel .
Went 2 times to es ventall but too late or close on wednesday with the pick-up And parking a nightmare ,we went to pennsylvania burger that is shit even (reconstructed meat,Who eat that Shit ? )
Boo burger mexican one was Nice..
Ps:the meetup doesnt work, I haven seen some hotties from the group..maybe i should talk about places that dayly host private parties 🤔 i spot 2 ,1 in San an other on the road to San Josep 100m left after famous outdoor aera...
It's a pity you don't Vlog..

FallenangelGparsons

Can't you book a table and just order drinks?
I guess ,we can ,as waitress asked If we wanted to eat.
More people were Dancing last Namaste.
Check this moves
http://instagr.am/p/CDQlZLRgOYp/ Today
Wiki Woo
Time n space
Ashram sunset bar
Ea vedra sunset
Paella at el Carmen without booking around 6pm ,hoping some free 4 peopel table, otherwise we ll discard it.

FallenangelGparsons

Going to Sa trinxa + es canar to enjoy some Afro/Ethno House
Ps:if enough drunk i ll wear my hat 🙄 🤣 Give a shout If there for free hierbas shot such that lovely Irish worker girl met at the beachstar, saying she was behind me along résistance Carl Cox 2 years ago..adding me on fb last week but didnt recognise her,the 🏴‍☠️ always lost his eyes in ibz 🤣

Screenshot_20200731-105852_Facebook.jpg

FallenangelGparsons

Another shit happened last night
Car is locked in private parking on the left street of kumharas with all my drinks (got only water at fridge)...so without car my option is to go to sleep And get my car 7am
Just wake up as i cant sleep in ibz i need action
Kumharas sunset is more than re commanded, nice Nomad House tunes. Had the 18€ asian Indian plates with nan 3€ ..
Can attend sunset on the beach as it need booking to have a table there..

Who play at sa trinxa as i cant stand Franco Moiraghi anymore his selection so cheezy And same tunes than sunday..
Ive succèdded to dance on the sea as nobody watchin 😬 ,1 beer + 2 hierbas shots + hot sun made it.
The reason i always look for crazy ravers such as the french couple,alway willing for a dance..
The sound of Jockey club sounded better.

FallenangelGparsons

Sunday in ibz And its raining 😭
Cala conte dinner ses bosques cancelled.

I was turned back last night at ENIGMA.
I was on way to get off car parking, in order to sleep when mate told me to come to Enigma,hésitating for 3mn And went fnally there.
On way to kanya from car ,an italian worker spotted me And ask for a selfie

Staff girl told me to wait as too much people or order a table service And let me in when more people will leave.
I told her i got mates inside so she told me to tell them to pick me.
They didnt answer my call or when reading Sms,told they cant move, so i decided to queue .some group of 4 people were allowed to get in..nearly 20 people ,so i asked staff girl why do u let 20 people in And not me..
You need réservation or having a friend picking you,so ive décided to leave,as 1h30 hour with regular tech House, no thanks for 20€
Tellin to the security all big clubs staff security are pleased i go to their club,while in a 2nd league bar i never go, u pissed me off
It reminds me the scène of Bruce Lee
NO CHINESE No Dogs ,then a dog enter the park ..🐩👀🤺.
Once car leave the Parking, mate call ,wtf am i as he was out ,to pick me
_too late, minds not in good mood after the chat with staff entrance door sécurity n 20€ savertm for can pilot dinner tonight
What was the brand for the party on sunday at Enigma? Boycott for ever the team on sunday.
I got friend playiig on wed at Enigma but ill be home that day...

FallenangelGparsons

Worst EVER ibz day nearly happened last night ,stucked on narrow road with big hole around cala bonita
I shit myself as i thought car will be stucked in big holes..
No way i go back to cala bonita If u take the wrong path eg going on right side instead leftcat a moment ..its one way narrow road with lot of holes :eek:
After this expérience, Car company can charge me 1100€ for scratch little jump ,i m still calm with the story that happen last night,it cant be WORSE 🤣

EL CARMEN cala de hort restaurant tonight..around 9pm for a good paella ,just the 2 of us with a girl ..
Whatappgroup uselees as usual.
Planning stuff n people discarding..eg i didnt go to las dalias las sunday as only 2 people in.